The play offs are always exciting. West Ham Cardiff and Blackpool Birmingham is it?

Aye, that's it. I feel sorry for West Ham. They finished 11 points clear of Cardiff and yet Cardiff could still win the promotion. It's nearly always the same with these Championship play-offs though. As exciting as they might be, the team who finishes the league in third position on points after the 46 games must always feel hard done by if they don't get promotion after finishing 3rd in the league. Maybe to balance it up the EPL should only have 2 automatic relegation places with the third decided in play-offs between the 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th placed teams. I bet the EPL clubs wouldn't vote that idea through! :D

The entire Football League carry debt of around £1.5bn....average turnover to wages ration is 83% in the Championship ffs. It's mind boggling.

In Spain it's half that. 750M. Modern football is badly in debt. In saying that, half of that is Barca.

The play offs are always exciting. West Ham Cardiff and Blackpool Birmingham is it? Bit ironic if Birmingham went up and Villa got relegated from the PL although it looks a long shot

Want Cardiff to go up. They've been up for promotion forever and never seem to get there. Plus have one or two former Rangers players. Maybe more. I'd like to see them finally break their duck.

Unlucky day for West Ham Gribz! Southampton promoted, so it's play-off time for your English team.

Yup, drawing 7 of our last 10 home matches has cost us. To draw with Watford and Doncaster in the space of 3 days last month was the killer. Still fancy us to get the the final, I think we'll beat Cardiff. But Birmingham are on good form and Blackpool can beat anyone on their day.

Thats it....fancied us to win in Cardiff as we have a cracking record there. A home draw on Monday is welcome this time!!. Surely cant blow a 2 goal lead. Get passed this and Im on route to Wembley!!!!

will be going to the playoff with west ham and blackpool allways had a soft spot for blackpool since the days of ball and armfield.

Im considering it also, bit of a long trek for me but West Ham dont get to Wembley often so have a few people looking for tickets...if I successful Im on a flight!