Alex Thomson & Regan Talk About Rangers

Matthew Lindsay ‏ @MattLindsayET

RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite

· Close Open Details Am being told that @alextomo 's exclusive report on Rangers on Channel 4 News this evening is "dynamite". Should be worth watching

Matthew Lindsay ‏ @MattLindsayET

RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite

· Close Open Details Am being told that @alextomo 's exclusive report on Rangers on Channel 4 News this evening is "dynamite". Should be worth watching

Who said that? Tomo himself? *yawn*

Tell me if I'm wrong but as this is an ongoing investigation are they not breaking rules by discussing it on air.

What would bring you to this conclusion? *sarcastic mode off*

The amount of mud-slinging since we went into the essentially muted-administration mode (i.e. us hardly being able to defend ourselves publicly) has been tremendous. Anyone taking over should be made aware of this, any supporters' organization worth its name should take note too. I for one would make sure that the prime mudslingers and inquisitors won't see the inside of Ibrox and MP for some time to come.

Mr Struth was a true visionary, he must have seen this day..........

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

Alex Thompson is a war journo which means he's a dangerous liar, lower than any NOTW shitpig ever was. They have no issue with putting armed forces lads lives in danger and have caused the deaths of many. I despise them and rejoice when one is killed in a war zone. These are my views and not Gersnets

Saw a retweet on Twitter from thon Irishman Phil Macgibberish referring to tonights channel 4 news report on Rangers as a "#smoking gun".

Boring, Most Rangers fans will be at the match tonight anyway (not me unfortunately, but I don't watch c4 news), suppose it panders to the tims anyway.