Aluko's Agent In Contract Talks With Foreign Club Officials.

After what he's been tweeting recently and the press comments he's been coming out with, I really would be very disappointed in him leaving. Doon't get me wrong, we're hardly in a great state and we're not exactly attractive right now, but he's been posting and making incredibly positive soundbites - if he jumped ship first chance he got I'd be so disappointed in him.

I think all the players are having to just wait and see what happens with the club,just like us fans,but I'd be very surprised if any of the players would want to leave,however they have to look after themselves so no harm in some of them having a few irons in the fire

The vultures are well and truely circling looking to pick up our best players while we're in all this financial strife. It shows a real lack of class from some of these teams trying to steal our players at this time. Their actions shouldn't be forgotten in a hurry.

After what he's been tweeting recently and the press comments he's been coming out with, I really would be very disappointed in him leaving. Doon't get me wrong, we're hardly in a great state and we're not exactly attractive right now, but he's been posting and making incredibly positive soundbites - if he jumped ship first chance he got I'd be so disappointed in him.

He's probably been getting offers since January since his contracts up at the end of the season

I think all the players are having to just wait and see what happens with the club,just like us fans,but I'd be very surprised if any of the players would want to leave,however they have to look after themselves so no harm in some of them having a few irons in the fire

The get out clauses being inserted in some of the temporary contracts would suggest that players are quite prepared to bale out if it suits them.

Edited by caseyjones

The get out clauses being inserted in some of the temporary contracts would suggest that players are quite prepared to bale out if it suits them.

I wouldn't actually blame them.

However, lets remember Aluko (if reports are correct) PAID to join Rangers. He helped fund his dream move. Now he's on a paycut. A new owner will want to renegotiate contracts most likely.

I'd hate to see him go, I would. However, I'd hold no ill feeling towards him if he did.