Weasel Words from O'Rourke

There's nothing wrong with speaking out against the Catholic Church or indeed any other religious organisation and never let them tell you different.

You'd think so but, the Scottish Executive wants to sweep this kind of talk away with threats of dismissal etc.

Something like fascists without guns more or less.

You'd think so but, the Scottish Executive wants to sweep this kind of talk away with threats of dismissal etc.

Something like fascists without guns more or less.

As I'm a well known 'hun' at work (not my words, actual quote) if I even attempt discussion about religion I get accused of bigotry. Talk about a generalisation. I'm a Rangers fan and not a Protestant ffs. We don't all fit in boxes which is why religion should GTO of football.

BlueMazza ... at least you are a good looking "Hun" and will I want to see any pictures of them?

On a sidenote ...

Straight from "THE ROMAN RECORD":

HUN (Habitat: Eurasian plains ) - Smallest of all barbarians. Feared foes of Goths and Vandals, ferocious warrior nomads and frighteningly efficient archers. Other barbarians running away from this bunch are spilling into OUR TERRITORY and causing no end of problems. Has prominent and sinister ritual scarring on face, and always fights from horseback. Voted all time winners of annual Gut-wrenchingly-terrifying-foe-we-least-like-to-fight-against competition in Roman Soldier Monthly. Dour in appearance. Lives on a diet of baked babies and tree bark gnawed straight from branch. Also reported to wear shrunken heads as small earrings, and smell worse than a beached whale. If encountered, remain very still and hope they don't spot you. If contact unavoidable, do not attempt to engage conversation regarding relative merits of Greek poetry or Roman poetry. Approach with extreme caution carrying long spear, and toss over some raw meat on end of stick."

Next time they send their kids about for Halloween, put this up on your desk!

... some call it Paradise, you know?!

When UEFA's Platini visited their place (last year?) they put on a massive "Welcome to Paradise" show for him. It was hilarious! :popeyjoe: :tlb: :seal: