Once Upon A Time.

Chain them together on Edmiston Drive and give them a 5 min head start at full time, then tell the fans it's a free for all wonder how far they would get.

To be honest if David Murray had a race wheelchair their is nobody would get near him on foot.:tongue:

For those who don't know you Cammy I will confirm that you were warning against DM many many years before this all happened. Did you have a Crystal ball?;)

No crystal ball Pete - just a nagging doubt that the sums didn't, wouldn't and couldn't add up. And add that to the fact that I never trusted David Murray.

No crystal ball Pete - just a nagging doubt that the sums didn't, wouldn't and couldn't add up. And add that to the fact that I never trusted David Murray.

You certainly called it right. I think most people were blinded by the 9iar success and the fact great players were being brought in. Much was also made of Murray being worth 800million which gave the impression he was pumping his own money into the club.

Could we not just chain them both to a North American Grizzly Bear on the pitch at Ibrox and let the three of them fight to the death on Sky Sports 1 HD ??

Then again... that would be deemed as cruelty to animals! :facepalm:

Probably a breach of the Offensive Behaviour Act

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You certainly called it right. I think most people were blinded by the 9iar success and the fact great players were being brought in. Much was also made of Murray being worth 800million which gave the impression he was pumping his own money into the club.

It's cost him £100M