Once Upon A Time.

Once upon a time and a land far, far away there were a bunch of evil men (and women) whoâ??s only quest in life was to ridicule, spread evil lies, gossip and decry anything that the magical King (lets call him Sir David) of Ibroxshire did.

Everything in the land of Ibroxshire was rosy, life was a breeze and all the citizens of Ibroxshire were spoiled day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year. Out of their ivory towers, the citizens would watch triumph after triumph, great player after great player, and if they were lucky, on very special occasions, they would be treated to moonbeams.

Sir David warned his citizens of Ibroxshire of these evil people, they were not to be listened to, they were to be ignored and if they dared raise their voices in discontent, they were to be driven out of Ibroxshire by any force necessary. Sir David laughed as he informed his lapdogs in the media that these evil people knew nothing, they were lunatics, they were not to be believed.

However, these evil people would not be silenced, they were a minority of the citizens of Ibroxshire, but they had platforms that allowed them to preach their gospel and they tried (in vain) to have the other citizens believe them. They did not resort to violence, but through the outlets available to them, they tried and tried to get people to dispose of Sir David.

Yet as their numbers grow and more citizens, when provided with the relevant evidence started to listen to these evil people, the outcry against them grow and they were pushed further and further away. Sir David, as was his way, came out on the offensive and the evil people were ridiculed, decried and scoffed at. Yet they carried on, they followed on and they put the love of Ibroxshire ahead of any feelings they had towards Sir David��

Right, I know, Iâ??ve taken that too far and the current situation we are in is no fairytale, although we are all hoping for a fairytale ending. As someone who questioned Sir David Murrays management of the club for over 10 years, in the face of some very hostile vitriol, this was the outcome that we tried to warn everyone about. Some may say that this is going over old ground and that the â??blame gameâ?? will not help us out of the predicament that we are in. They may be correct, but one person and one person only put us here and that is Sir David Murray and that fact should never be forgotten.

Sir David Murray not only put is here, he sold the club to Craig White. Anyone who believes that Craig Whyte somehow duped SDM is either deluded or down right stupid. Administration was inevitable, evern under SDM and liquidation is almost inevitable. For years, I have stated that SDM would not be remembered for 9-in-a-row (it started prior to his ownership anyhow) or anything else that he â??achievedâ??, as predicted, he is in danger of being remembered as the person who killed The Rangers.

One shining light in this sorry saga is that the fans have all pulled together. The ire that they have directed at Craig White is understandable and welcome, but it is futile. If this anger and ire (are those the same?) were directed with such ferocity towards SDM a few years back, we might not have been here. However, no point in crying over spilt milk right?

So the good ship Rangers sails on (just) and lurches from crisis to crisis the administrators are still trying to locate the money (if there ever was any) Craig Whyte invested, removed or otherwise from the Rangers coffers. This Rangers fan is still awaiting an explanation as to where all our cash went during the previous ownerships stewardship, never mind under this one.

Murky, murky times folks and my irrational distrust of Sir David Murray has possibly blinded me from one potential saviours. I admit that I do not trust Paul Murray simple because of his surname, no other reason. Frankie has done some great work on getting information relating to the Singapore bid and it looks interesting and promising. Brian Kennedy just wonâ??t let his interest drop despite himself. I admit that I know nothing / little about the other bids â?? one of the four is now dismissed. Either way, hopefully the administrators will make the correct choice and pick the correct person to lead The Rangers out of administration and away from any danger of liquidation. The one nagging doubt I have is that everyone, including Ally McCoist are now mentioning liquidation. Itâ??s like groundhog day as prior to administration we were being warned about the dangers and possibilities of going into liquidation.

I have a recurring dream that suddenly turns into a nightmare. Paul Murray and The Blue Knights save Rangers, we get a winning team back on the park, we eradicate the debt and pay off all that we owe, we start to shoots of recovery and the rose garden is almost blossoming. Then, Paul Murray suddenly pulls off his face and hey presto Sir David is back��..

Cammy F â?? There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Spot on Cammy,SDM has killed the Rangers,even if we pull through this,which I'm confident we will,I hope all the Rangers fans remember what this chunt has done to the Rangers. But we are the people,Rangers will survive and we will be back to continue our reign as the biggest,best,most successful team in Scotland.We will remember also every kick at us when we were down on our knees.

Craig Whyte never duped SDM we know that. It was SDM who duped us all.

I think DM has put CW in place. You wouldn't even get into DM office unless he knew every single thing about you. No Mr Murray,we were not duped by your claim to being duped.

If we had a choice and we had to pick one or the other to put up against a wall and shoot, er I mean throw custard pies at who would you pick?

Craig Whyte or Sir David?

Whyte is without doubt a wee Shyte, but he merely accelerated this debacle with his actions. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Sir Minty.

If we had a choice and we had to pick one or the other to put up against a wall and shoot, er I mean throw custard pies at who would you pick?

Craig Whyte or Sir David?

Could we not just chain them both to a North American Grizzly Bear on the pitch at Ibrox and let the three of them fight to the death on Sky Sports 1 HD ??

Then again... that would be deemed as cruelty to animals! :facepalm:

Could we not just chain them both to a North American Grizzly Bear on the pitch at Ibrox and let the three of them fight to the death on Sky Sports 1 HD ??

Never mind the Grizzly Bear, why not chain them to peter liewell in the same scenario?....

Nah, they would just shake hands.

Once upon a time and a land far, far away there were a bunch of evil men (and women) whoâ??s only quest in life was to ridicule, spread evil lies, gossip and decry anything that the magical King (lets call him Sir David) of Ibroxshire did.

Everything in the land of Ibroxshire was rosy, life was a breeze and all the citizens of Ibroxshire were spoiled day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year. Out of their ivory towers, the citizens would watch triumph after triumph, great player after great player, and if they were lucky, on very special occasions, they would be treated to moonbeams.

Sir David warned his citizens of Ibroxshire of these evil people, they were not to be listened to, they were to be ignored and if they dared raise their voices in discontent, they were to be driven out of Ibroxshire by any force necessary. Sir David laughed as he informed his lapdogs in the media that these evil people knew nothing, they were lunatics, they were not to be believed.

However, these evil people would not be silenced, they were a minority of the citizens of Ibroxshire, but they had platforms that allowed them to preach their gospel and they tried (in vain) to have the other citizens believe them. They did not resort to violence, but through the outlets available to them, they tried and tried to get people to dispose of Sir David.

Yet as their numbers grow and more citizens, when provided with the relevant evidence started to listen to these evil people, the outcry against them grow and they were pushed further and further away. Sir David, as was his way, came out on the offensive and the evil people were ridiculed, decried and scoffed at. Yet they carried on, they followed on and they put the love of Ibroxshire ahead of any feelings they had towards Sir David��

Right, I know, Iâ??ve taken that too far and the current situation we are in is no fairytale, although we are all hoping for a fairytale ending. As someone who questioned Sir David Murrays management of the club for over 10 years, in the face of some very hostile vitriol, this was the outcome that we tried to warn everyone about. Some may say that this is going over old ground and that the â??blame gameâ?? will not help us out of the predicament that we are in. They may be correct, but one person and one person only put us here and that is Sir David Murray and that fact should never be forgotten.

Sir David Murray not only put is here, he sold the club to Craig White. Anyone who believes that Craig Whyte somehow duped SDM is either deluded or down right stupid. Administration was inevitable, evern under SDM and liquidation is almost inevitable. For years, I have stated that SDM would not be remembered for 9-in-a-row (it started prior to his ownership anyhow) or anything else that he â??achievedâ??, as predicted, he is in danger of being remembered as the person who killed The Rangers.

One shining light in this sorry saga is that the fans have all pulled together. The ire that they have directed at Craig White is understandable and welcome, but it is futile. If this anger and ire (are those the same?) were directed with such ferocity towards SDM a few years back, we might not have been here. However, no point in crying over spilt milk right?

So the good ship Rangers sails on (just) and lurches from crisis to crisis the administrators are still trying to locate the money (if there ever was any) Craig Whyte invested, removed or otherwise from the Rangers coffers. This Rangers fan is still awaiting an explanation as to where all our cash went during the previous ownerships stewardship, never mind under this one.

Murky, murky times folks and my irrational distrust of Sir David Murray has possibly blinded me from one potential saviours. I admit that I do not trust Paul Murray simple because of his surname, no other reason. Frankie has done some great work on getting information relating to the Singapore bid and it looks interesting and promising. Brian Kennedy just wonâ??t let his interest drop despite himself. I admit that I know nothing / little about the other bids â?? one of the four is now dismissed. Either way, hopefully the administrators will make the correct choice and pick the correct person to lead The Rangers out of administration and away from any danger of liquidation. The one nagging doubt I have is that everyone, including Ally McCoist are now mentioning liquidation. Itâ??s like groundhog day as prior to administration we were being warned about the dangers and possibilities of going into liquidation.

I have a recurring dream that suddenly turns into a nightmare. Paul Murray and The Blue Knights save Rangers, we get a winning team back on the park, we eradicate the debt and pay off all that we owe, we start to shoots of recovery and the rose garden is almost blossoming. Then, Paul Murray suddenly pulls off his face and hey presto Sir David is back��..

Cammy F â?? There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

For those who don't know you Cammy I will confirm that you were warning against DM many many years before this all happened. Did you have a Crystal ball?;)

Chain them together on Edmiston Drive and give them a 5 min head start at full time, then tell the fans it's a free for all wonder how far they would get.