Should we keep the Sky/Jim White news feed?

Should we keep the Sky/Jim White news feed?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep the Sky/Jim White news feed?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't mind either way

Yes, as there are some articles that are "news" to me, and they are in a sub-forum so out of the way.
Please get rid. As everyone has said, it's horrible reading about the Bheasts, and it's hours late with most info

I voted no before I read the posts and now find myself agreeing with both these comments????

Guest superrcooper7

Ian1964 normally has the full article posted before these annoying things even show, although I did ask not to have that subforum. Found I had read all of the stories that I was interested in from here or Newsnow anyway. Total waste of time, just IMO of course.

Aye get rid of...I was interested in this read.....

Rangers winger Sone Aluko insists he has no regrets about joining the troubled Scottish giants.

More...

On the page it has a video of "Lennons proudest day" I dont need reminded of that pish

Edit: sorry folks for reminding you, so that's the reason it should be dumped.

Ian1964 normally has the full article posted before these annoying things even show, although I did ask not to have that subforum. Found I had read all of the stories that I was interested in from here or Newsnow anyway. Total waste of time, just IMO of course.

He does it with Rangers articles but it's non-Rangers stuff that I occasionally read. I don't read newsnow or the Sun or the Record so it's good to have access to the stories.

I don't see anything wrong with really,I do post whatever I think is relevant to Rangers and some BHEAST articles,but tbh I don't look into this thread much but then if I see threads that I'm not interested in I don't post in them.That's confusing when I read it back!,I hope it makes sense:p

I try to regularly tidy up the Sky Sports News Feeds sub forum which is a fairly time consuming thing to do when you add it all up over a long period, but I don't mind doing it if some people find that sub forum of news feeds useful, which it appears they do. At the end of the day, some people don't use the Rangers News Feeds forum either and some people don't use the Bluenose Lounge, but I think they should stay for those who do use them or find them useful. Personally I think the same applies to the Sky Sports News Feeds forum and that's coming from someone who it causes more hassle and work and then anyone here saying they want rid of it because it's mostly me who tidies it up regularly AFAIK.

I don't feel overly strongly about this though, so haven't voted yes or no in this latest poll. If there had been a 'don't mind' or 'don't care' option I might have picked that. :flipa:

I try to regularly tidy up the Sky Sports News Feeds sub forum which is a fairly time consuming thing to do when you add it all up over a long period, but I don't mind doing it if some people find that sub forum of news feeds useful, which it appears they do. At the end of the day, some people don't use the Rangers News Feeds forum either and some people don't use the Bluenose Lounge, but I think they should stay for those who do use them or find them useful. Personally I think the same applies to the Sky Sports News Feeds forum and that's coming from someone who it causes more hassle and work and then anyone here saying they want rid of it because it's mostly me who tidies it up regularly AFAIK.

I don't feel overly strongly about this though, so haven't voted yes or no in this latest poll. If there had been a 'don't mind' or 'don't care' option I might have picked that. :flipa:

Seems you are doing an awful lot of work when 80% of an admittedly small poll don't think it's worthwhile.

BTW as you know the poll was Ergatrude's idea and he said to make it YES or NO. Don't realy see the point of "don't care" in this context.