Does any1 think LE Guen can turn this around

Guest Baxter

PLG can turn it around......but not this season! Not a chance in hell!!

We have majority of players not fitting into the team and not adapting to life in the SPL, and the same applies to PLG

We need major investment to the squad

We need major investment to the squad

In which case the question should be "Can our Chairman and our board turn it around". Answer is NO in my opinion.

Bain is an arrogant tosser who is, in my opinion, NOT of CEO material. Murray has buried himself in the hills to hide, not much of a Chairman there either.

We don't need investment, we need rid of the Chairman and his puppet.

But the decision for the timing of PLG to come in wasn't made by DM or the club, it was made by PLG himself. He didn't want to terminate his contract with Canal+ and that contract didn't expire till after the SPL season had ended.

Yep but it still looks like a bad decision no matter who made it. I don't see how he could have done worse than Eck with 3rd place and going out all cups. At least he would know what kind of players he needed to come in.

Yep but it still looks like a bad decision no matter who made it. I don't see how he could have done worse than Eck with 3rd place and going out all cups. At least he would know what kind of players he needed to come in.

I won't dispute that it was a bad decision, I agree. But it also proves the type of person he is that he didn't want to walk out on an obligation he gave to Canal+.