Unfortunately, I would say that I am falling out of love with Rangers. The hassle I have to go thro every week trying to watch and support my team - the constant pressure from Police, stewards and employees of Rangers FC is a fuckin disgrace.

Sitting watching David Murray, Martin Bain and Lawrence McIntyre kill the club that I love is akin to watching your favourite relative dying a slow painful death. You just wish someone would put them out their misery, but you know its going to be a long, slow death.

Watching players week in, week out that are NOT Rangers class masquarading a representatives of Rangers Football Club. Bill Struth, Jock Wallace, George Young, Davie Copper et al will be spinning in their graves (god bless them).

I am sorry, but I am falling out of love with Rangers and its breaking my fuckin heart.

Cammy F

I still don''t see it cammy. Rangers are bigger than Murray, Bain and anybody else for that matter. I can see you falling out of love with the regime running it, but not the 130 years of history that is ground into your heart.

I still don''t see it cammy. Rangers are bigger than Murray, Bain and anybody else for that matter. I can see you falling out of love with the regime running it, but not the 130 years of history that is ground into your heart.

Maybe Rangers are bigger than the current regime, but if they run us into the ground, then maybe there won't be a 'Rangers' to love.....

If Murray can't secure a buyer, do you think he has a 'plan B'? I don't, I think he'll just let us stagnate as he believes that our love for the club will stop us from doing anything to remove him.

After all, the vast majority of Rangers fans still believe that a boycott is 'Not The Rangers Way'. If it isn't I wonder how we've managed to remove previous managers / chairmans etc.

Cammy F

Maybe Rangers are bigger than the current regime, but if they run us into the ground, then maybe there won't be a 'Rangers' to love.....

If Murray can't secure a buyer, do you think he has a 'plan B'? I don't, I think he'll just let us stagnate as he believes that our love for the club will stop us from doing anything to remove him.

After all, the vast majority of Rangers fans still believe that a boycott is 'Not The Rangers Way'. If it isn't I wonder how we've managed to remove previous managers / chairmans etc.

Cammy F

Possibly it could be orginised to do as feynoord did a few years ago. All the supporters from one stand stayed outside for the first 15 mins before taking their seats. The orginisation of that would be difficult though.

Possibly it could be orginised to do as feynoord did a few years ago. All the supporters from one stand stayed outside for the first 15 mins before taking their seats. The orginisation of that would be difficult though.

honestly m8, I still think those of us who want a radical change are in the minority. The majority are happy to go along and take all the shit that is flung at them. They are happy to hear and accept Murray's lies. I said similar last season and was told that Murray would sort it all out, well, as far as I'm concerned we are even WORSE this season than we were last.

If I'm honest, that upsets me more than watching Murray kill our club.

Cammy F

honestly m8, I still think those of us who want a radical change are in the minority. The majority are happy to go along and take all the shit that is flung at them. They are happy to hear and accept Murray's lies. I said similar last season and was told that Murray would sort it all out, well, as far as I'm concerned we are even WORSE this season than we were last.

If I'm honest, that upsets me more than watching Murray kill our club.

Cammy F

The pressure is mounting on him to talk, but he has shown before he is willing to lie his way out of difficult situations. What we would get to hear will probably be bullshit anyway. I hope and pray a buyer comes in soon.

The pressure is mounting on him to talk, but he has shown before he is willing to lie his way out of difficult situations. What we would get to hear will probably be bullshit anyway. I hope and pray a buyer comes in soon.

Amen to that...

Cammy F