Celtic fans at the Glasgow Cup final

Genuinely, I am surprised at the attitude among our own support reference both smoke bombs and flares. Both are initiated by detonator and as such require a 30 metre safety distance. A plastic seat being alight could just have easily been a child's clothing.

Pyrotechnics are NOT for football stands.

I was at the game last night and the 6 police at the front of the stand, stood and watched smoke after smoke getting set off and done nothing when the flares went off either! These psycho's hate us and our stadium, more than they support their own side. So pathetic!

I was at Arbroath when our fans let off a few smoke bombs right next to me and its horrible being in. Dont understand why fans continue to take these to games when they are illegal in a football ground? They are only going to get the club in trouble.

YOBS set off SMOKE BOMBS and ripped up seats during an Old Firm youth clash at Ibrox last night.

63 comments

Flares were lit at the Celtic end of the stadium during the Under-17s Glasgow Cup final.

One source said: “My brother and his five-year-old son left. Celtic fans were setting off flares.”

Scare ... yobs set off flares at Ibrox during the youth cup final

A Celtic spokesman said: “We will look into security arrangements.”

Police said they are investigating the incident.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/4261648/Flare-yobs-cup-shame.html#ixzz1sLe6Iuny