I have to admit it that it is pleasing to see Wigan do well in the EPL at the moment. I've always liked Martinez and I like his overall footballing philosophy and it was even more pleasing to see them do well with 4 "Scottish" players. Caldwell, McCarthur, McCarthy (I know he has chosen Ireland...) and Maloney have all being doing well in a very competitive league and this maybe suggests that the days of a SPL/Scottish player doing well in England are not numbered?

Give credit when credits due to Wigan that's two big results they've had against two big teams and I was not surprised they beat arsenal last night! They deserved it and played some nice football and worked their socks off :)

Give credit when credits due to Wigan that's two big results they've had against two big teams and I was not surprised they beat arsenal last night! They deserved it and played some nice football and worked their socks off :)

It has been amazing, I can't quite figure out how they've done it. But they're just not good enough to keep it going till the end of the season.

2 Games hardly constitutes them "doing well" when they are still 5th from bottom and but for 2 incredible results they would still be in the bottom 3.

Would you have made that same post 10 days ago ? I doubt it.

2 Games hardly constitutes them "doing well" when they are still 5th from bottom and but for 2 incredible results they would still be in the bottom 3.

Would you have made that same post 10 days ago ? I doubt it.

Ha, and we agree again. Would be no fun if we agreed all the time though!

I like Martinez also and hope he gets a bigger club than Wigan. Wigan are usually a boring to even think about as they dont fill grounds and their chairman is a nuisance.

But credit where credit is due, they have beaten Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal in a month and should have got something off Chelsea as they were robbed of the the first goal.

They are having a go which is refreshing. Although Newcastle for me have been the story of the season!