Financial mismanagement; Little and Healy

I'm not starting a thread to bash David Healy, but given that we have Andrew Little on the books who has scored more and looked a better alround player it makes you question why we even signed Healy. You can guarantee he will be on bigger wages than the younger Little in a time when we don't have any spare cash to throw around. Poor singing imo, although no harm to him personally.

I'm not starting a thread to bash David Healy, but given that we have Andrew Little on the books who has scored more and looked a better alround player it makes you question why we even signed Healy. You can guarantee he will be on bigger wages than the younger Little in a time when we don't have any spare cash to throw around. Poor singing imo, although no harm to him personally.

Hmmm,a wee bit harsh maybe?,nobody was to know Healy would flop and Little would shine.

Little wouldn't even be getting this chance if it wasn't for administration and associated financial woes. Healy was a gamble I'd say, to provide back up. When he's had a wee run he has scored goals so I think its harsh to criticise overly.

I never thought Little looked like a player until the last few months. I think he was out injured for a while as well and we needed cover.

To be honest,I have never thought much of him as a player,but he has scored what,5 goals in 7 games?,something like that so he has came on a bit,still doesn't excite me,but fair play to him though.

To be honest,I have never thought much of him as a player,but he has scored what,5 goals in 7 games?,something like that so he has came on a bit,still doesn't excite me,but fair play to him though.

He definitely has come on and perhaps upfront is his best position. He previously played it RB and RM and didn't impress.

I've got to be honest and admit, I've never been a fan of Healy. There are too many in the support who simply look past his ability to look at his background.

As for Little, I'm just pleased we aren't still trying to play him at RB!! I remember watching him at unders level and he was excellent, tall, held the ball up well and wasn't scared to take a run at defenders but overshadowed by the younger Fleck. Would like to see him playing next week as well as McCabe.