I've hated Barca for seasons actually Craig. But I've also recognised their quality. This season they just haven't been as good.

I guess we should just move on because we don't appear to be understanding each other.

to be fair, I posted last night after a few glasses of wine :thup:

Why do you hate them, out of curiosity. The diving, cheating or anti-football sentiments levelled at us ?

Diving, cheating, and the fact they whine to referees acting like spoiled brats who don't get their way. They also get more than their fair share of fortunate calls.

I mean take Messi - he shoved Lampard full in the chest on Tuesday yet got off scott-free.

Pep's quit. As I suggested, Catalan domination is quite possibly coming to an end. Not because he was a great manager, but because others may follow him.

Heard that on TalkSport. No surprise really. Sir Walter for the job?

Just put the Sky article in this section Danny.

So I see. It will be very interesting to see what they come up with. They have incredible players, but I'm very curious as to how they will respond to this significant change at the Camp Nou.

tbh I wouldn't be 100% shocked if Messi considered his options. Problem is only one club one earth can afford his £230M buy-out clause. And maybe he'd rather stay with Barca. Then again, if Figo could do it...