Found out. Laughable. Failed to take their chances against Chelsea does not suddenly equate to everyone knows how to play Barca.

Chelsea rode their luck big time and good luck to them. On another night those ties would've seen about an 8-3 aggregate win for Barca.

What a load of deluded piffle! Every time they lose or draw, which has been rather a lot this season, you're just going to use that line? That on another night they'd have won?

Come on, open your eyes man!

What a load of deluded piffle! Every time they lose or draw, which has been rather a lot this season, you're just going to use that line? That on another night they'd have won?

Come on, open your eyes man!

Its piffle that Chelsea somehow figured Barca out and now have the template to beat them. If riding your luck and getting extremely lucky is the "template" then its not going to work most the time.

I think you need to open your eyes.

Messi scores that pen and Barca go through as they wouldn't commit everyone forward for Torres goal.

Real deservedly beat Barca the other night but it is borderline retarded to suggest Chelsea defeated them with some master game plan. They got unbelievably lucky over the two legs. As Fabregas said in his interview in football it happens sometimes.

DOnt try and suggest I in someway always excuse Barca defeats because of some kind of bias. I actually prefer Real. But this is a very weak attempt by you to defend your Messi v Ronaldo nonsense.

Its piffle that Chelsea somehow figured Barca out and now have the template to beat them. If riding your luck and getting extremely lucky is the "template" then its not going to work most the time.

I think you need to open your eyes.

Messi scores that pen and Barca go through as they wouldn't commit everyone forward for Torres goal.

Real deservedly beat Barca the other night but it is borderline retarded to suggest Chelsea defeated them with some master game plan. They got unbelievably lucky over the two legs. As Fabregas said in his interview in football it happens sometimes.

DOnt try and suggest I in someway always excuse Barca defeats because of some kind of bias. I actually prefer Real. But this is a very weak attempt by you to defend your Messi v Ronaldo nonsense.

I don't think you're biased, I think you're just wrong. As has been shown by Barca's last 2 CL ties and their results in La Liga this season.

But I do find it curious that because I prefer Ronaldo over Messi you actually consider that view nonsense? As if it is plain incorrect to view Ronaldo as the better player.

And thanks for the implication that I'm a retard for pointing out what is becoming plain fact - that Barca have not dominated this season.

Good post, well made.

Barcelona have been average this season. It seems that their opponents are slowly beginning to figure their style of play out.

Crazy talk mate. Even the best teams can't win everything. They have played every game in every competition bar 1 game I think on the last 3-4 years winning almost all competitions. Can't go on forever! Averaging 4 goals at home a game isn't average