Preferred Bidder in 24 Hours!

given the fact that D&P had ample time to make miller the preferred bidder whilst the bks floundered tells me that they prefer the Bks.

They prefer popular opinion and TBK's know it!

Hope it's ok to post this.

From MD on FF last night.

Got this email from Andrew McCormick, Chairman RFF.

"The RFFF Committee met with the administrators Messrs.Clark and Whitehouse today at 4pm.They disclosed that at the present time the bids of Bill Miller and Brian Kennedy on behalf of The Blue Knights are now closer in their levels and terms.The RFFF emphasised that whoever was successful it was essential that the history of the club be preserved. Both bidders are acutely aware of the need to do so."

Hope it's ok to post this.

From MD on FF last night.

Got this email from Andrew McCormick, Chairman RFF.

"The RFFF Committee met with the administrators Messrs.Clark and Whitehouse today at 4pm.They disclosed that at the present time the bids of Bill Miller and Brian Kennedy on behalf of The Blue Knights are now closer in their levels and terms.The RFFF emphasised that whoever was successful it was essential that the history of the club be preserved. Both bidders are acutely aware of the need to do so."

With news TBK are now considering a newco, albeit as a last resort, and the SPL saying a newco could be admitted to the SPL with little (or no) punishment could we be out of admin by the middle of the month i.e. before the end of the season.

Would a newco suffer a 3 year exclusion from UEFA competition?

Not sure about this Gordon McKie the papers are talking about.

There's good and bad I guess.

The good is he won't be afraid to make the cuts we need to put the ship back on an even keel. The bad is he struggled to grow the brand of Scottish rugby after he made the initial cuts.

We'll see.

The good is he won't be afraid to make the cuts we need to put the ship back on an even keel. The bad is he struggled to grow the brand of Scottish rugby after he made the initial cuts.

We'll see.

Is he strong enough to stand up for the Club and the Supporters?

Jumping the gun I suppose, as you say, wait and see what the next few days bring.

We'll see.

Don't read the papers whats Gordon McKie got to do with all this?