Preferred Bidder in 24 Hours!

Could we actually call on UEFA's code of integrity and fair play? I mean, while they want to implant a law and guidelines for clubs living within their means, they apparently look on as Spanish and Italian clubs constantly fail to pay VAT, social insurances, tax et al, accumulating billions of Euro in debt ... yet all are still playing on, mainly because no-one amongst the relevant authorities seem to care?

On another note, if the Miller model is agreed to, and the SPL agrees that the club actually retains the history et al, are we actually a new club under UEFA guidelines? Same goes for any other "newco" model where the SPL/SFA agree to the club keeping the history (whether or not it is fined). Unless I am mistaken, the UEFA rule actually primarily applies to clubs that have NOT been members or in existence for that long and mainly opposes e.g. Russian oil billionaires creating a club out of nothing and pumping in millions to compete with the likes of Barca in no-time.

I've heard a few rugby names mentioned with respect to the Kennedy bid - from McKie and confusingly Dom McKay as well. Also American chap by the name of Nathan Bombrys who used to be Commerical manager at Sale but is now involved with the SRU and Glasgow Warriors.

I've heard a few rugby names mentioned with respect to the Kennedy bid - from McKie and confusingly Dom McKay as well. Also American chap by the name of Nathan Bombrys who used to be Commerical manager at Sale but is now involved with the SRU and Glasgow Warriors.

Kennedy won;t suffer fools i reckon and can be trusted with these sort of decisions, well as trusted as any bear will trust anyone coming into our club in a exec position

None of them would have a scooby of what they were getting themselves into.

None of them would have a scooby of what they were getting themselves into.

To be fair, McKie is a former employee of MIH & a Rangers fan.

The other guys have been working in Scotland for a while so should be aware of the difficult climate.

If the RST are tweeting about a PB being announced in 24 hours, then that can only mean that TBK have got it after all.

If it was Miller, the RST wouldnt be tweeting about it, and TBK would be throwing more dirt at the Miller bid in another last gasp effort to stop them being defeated.

As for another rugger chap coming to be our CEO, and if this guy is a former MIH employee to boot, that is very worrying indeed. Our last MIH/rugger chap almost killed us!!

If the RST are tweeting about a PB being announced in 24 hours, then that can only mean that TBK have got it after all.

If it was Miller, the RST wouldnt be tweeting about it, and TBK would be throwing more dirt at the Miller bid in another last gasp effort to stop them being defeated.

As for another rugger chap coming to be our CEO, and if this guy is a former MIH employee to boot, that is very worrying indeed. Our last MIH/rugger chap almost killed us!!

In fairness to the RST it was from a comment by Rhaman Bardwaj of STV. I don't think it can be put down to over confidence from the RST.

It certainly seem that Brian Kennedy is starting to call the shots a lot more within TBK's!!! Maybe the bid will actually progress!!!

According to the DR this morning, the BK's bid of £5m only included £1.5m for the creditors pot. I would hope that their revised bid offers significantly more than that!!! Works out @ around 2.5p to the pound I think - I can't see any creditor agreeing to that (if it is the case!!)

To be fair, McKie is a former employee of MIH & a Rangers fan.

The other guys have been working in Scotland for a while so should be aware of the difficult climate.

They might be aware, but doing the job?

Even Ally is struggling against the pack.