Press release from Brian Kennedy /TBK

Every day I wake up and eventually log on with a renewed sense of optimism and hope and by this time each day I feel like I have had the emotional shit kicked out of me , deadlines here deadlines there , promises to do this appeals to do that , we give our money we go on marches we demonstrate and boycott , all to what end , so that arseholes like CW and to a lesser extent D&P can work me like a puppet , I've had it someone give me a call when its all over .

My health has taken a nosedive over the past 3 months rbr and I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. It's very weird.

Every day I wake up and eventually log on with a renewed sense of optimism and hope and by this time each day I feel like I have had the emotional shit kicked out of me , deadlines here deadlines there , promises to do this appeals to do that , we give our money we go on marches we demonstrate and boycott , all to what end , so that arseholes like CW and to a lesser extent D&P can work me like a puppet , I've had it someone give me a call when its all over .

Ok I'll be in touch :)

My health has taken a nosedive over the past 3 months rbr and I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. It's very weird.

Mine too, and my relationship. All good now though :D

Well, somehow I managed to detach myself from most of the hysteria about our situation. Which is propably a bit easier outside of Scotland than it is where most of you are. But honestly, nigh anything that happens does so without reach of anyone of us - the SFA debacle aside, perhaps. The whole administration scenario is being played outwith most of our comprehension, yet many amongst the media and on the boards think otherwise and stir more emotion and trouble up the longer it goes on. When, in all honesty, I have no more reason to believe them than I would my next door neighbour. No disrespect here, just a fact.

The whole Whyte affair taught us that paper and even official Rangers website talk can provide a false dawn. Thus, for the time being, I just sit and watch what unfolds and give every new info some 12 to 24 hours ere really starting to looking at it in earnest. Sure, we can tell the admins what we think about liquidation or newcos and whatnot. We can prepare for the various scenarios too. But progress for the club will only happen once a new owner is actually there. Hence, I enjoy every game coming up as a little cup final and a chance to see the greatest team this side of Saturn's rings again.