The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

If Miller does get control of the club, it'll be interesting to see his attitude towards the RST given they have been so vocal in opposition to him.

Very. If anyone think’s he’s not watching, or he has someone watching what’s being said on the online community then they’re wrong. In this day and age it’d be foolish not to be watching what’s being said.

the guy needs to be welcomed, all be it with caution and given a chance

Dingwall just posted on FF, that Miller has put a clause in the exclusivity fee that if the fans don't buy into his scheme he will walk away and he gets his money back.

What “scheme”?

His Newco plan if he gets the feeling we don't want it his way he will walk away.

I find it starnge that MD knows this. That to me is a very private thing that i’d guess BM wanted kept secret? Or am i wrong?

I think the tide is turning and people are waking up to the fact it’s him or nothing. TBK’s, esp PM have had a year to sort out a bid you could say, and couldn’t do it

Dingwall just posted on FF, that Miller has put a clause in the exclusivity fee that if the fans don't buy into his scheme he will walk away and he gets his money back.

Could just be a last ditch propaganda spin from the trust. One last effort to throw a spanner in the works and cause Miller to walk away.