Some information on Bill Miller

Guest Nacho's his name

Apparently Mathew Slater is doing some backtracking on twitter saying he's been misquoted and "will take it up with the journalist personally"

Aye right, the BBC are at it already

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/18125634/tennessee-tow-truck-magnate-bids-to-pull-iconic-soccer-team-from-bankruptcy

CHATTANOOGA news programme.

That cunt slater at the beeb saying we are a loyalist anti-catholic club.

If I had the inclination and the contacts to pull it off the scene is set to conduct an Operation Tango style event on at least some of the Scottish media here..all It would take is a cousin from Chatanooga and some ripping yarns about Mr Miller's social life. Tell them he's a devout catholic and his motivation for buying Rangers is to spread the message of dignity, honour and respect that RFC embodies to his brethren and countrymen in the US of A.

Apparently Mathew Slater is doing some backtracking on twitter saying he's been misquoted and "will take it up with the journalist personally"

Aye right' date=' the BBC are at it already[/quote']

I will need to listen to the tape again but I am sure you can hear it clearly on the newscast.

Aye right' date=' the BBC are at it already[/quote']

I checked it again you can clearly hear him saying it, so I don´t know how he can deny it.

Guest Nacho's his name

He's probably just trying to hide his tracks worried he's been found out already.

I don't do twitter but just checked his twat, he's saying the "questioner thought we were nazis" and he's seeking a retraction.

Same old biased broadcasting corporation

I checked it again you can clearly hear him saying it, so I don´t know how he can deny it.

He's probably just trying to hide his tracks worried he's been found out already.

I don't do twitter but just checked his twat' date=' he's saying the "questioner thought we were nazis" and he's seeking a retraction.

Same old biased broadcasting corporation[/quote']

The guy does say, `well at least they are not racist` but there were other answers as no they are unionist, loyalist and anti-catholic.

Surprised the Matt Slater mouth-off is not throwing up more dust on this site we should all have a complaint heading to the BBC within the coming days.