6,8, 12 months time???

That's a pretty scathing thing to say about the fans when a large percentage of them have been struggling to understand what's been going on during this whole mess. Even people with reasonable knowledge of football club administrations have been completely baffled by a lot of this, so how are the every day fans who're only really interested in the club managing to survive supposed to even understand it all never mind know what to do or say?

It might not be comfortable to hear, but it's pretty much spot on. It is all extremely confusing, but still we see the majority meekly accepting anything without really questioning it - exactly as happened a year ago. I could understand if it was in the distant past, but everyone remembers what it was like then, so there is no excuse.

That's a pretty scathing thing to say about the fans when a large percentage of them have been struggling to understand what's been going on during this whole mess. Even people with reasonable knowledge of football club administrations have been completely baffled by a lot of this, so how are the every day fans who're only really interested in the club managing to survive supposed to even understand it all never mind know what to do or say?

They could try taking an interest instead of just sitting about waiting for someone to do it for them.

Right from the start Duff & Phelps peddled the non-liquidation liquidation shit and like the 'boiling a frog' analogy our fans have stood mutely by and watched Clark & Whitehouse tell lie after lie after lie to such an extent that a majority of our fans cannot liquidate The Rangers Football Club plc fast enough.

It might not be comfortable to hear, but it's pretty much spot on. It is all extremely confusing, but still we see the majority meekly accepting anything without really questioning it - exactly as happened a year ago. I could understand if it was in the distant past, but everyone remembers what it was like then, so there is no excuse.

Plenty of us questioned Whyte all along casey, yourself included and we've continued to question the administrators he appointed, but we're now at a critical point whereby if we protest against Bill Miller the club could potentially die. That's not scaremongering either, that's a reality because D&P don't have the cash to keep the club running in administration for much longer. As Fury (Chris Graham) said on another thread, what's being proposed here is very close to what Leeds Utd did to survive and other clubs have done it too.

They could try taking an interest instead of just sitting about waiting for someone to do it for them.

A lot of fans have taken an interest though, but they simply don't understand everything that's been going on and how serious a situation the club is in. The club is in deep DEEP shit here and it needs an escape route pronto to be able to survive.

Plenty of us questioned Whyte all along casey, yourself included and we've continued to question the administrators he appointed, but we're now at a critical point whereby if we protest against Bill Miller the club could potentially die. That's not scaremongering either, that's a reality because D&P don't have the cash to keep the club running in administration for much longer. As Fury (Chris Graham) said on another thread, what's being proposed here is very close to what Leeds Utd did to survive and other clubs have done it too.

I'm sorry but I beg to differ,"it's Miller or death" is just crap designed to whip us into position.

Duff & Phelps have been in on f*&ing us over since October 2010, they spent 7 months working with Whyte at over £600 + per hour that's some f*&king bill, you ever seen any evidence of Whyte ever paying a bill ever? somebody must have paid it but who?

When the truth of what Duff & Phelps have done is finally revealed it'll blow your mind, I'd hazard a guess that the final figure they screw out of RFC plc will be circa £4m. Why do you think they are so desperate to have us liquidated whose interests are best served by that Duff & Phelps or RFC plc?

I'm sorry but I beg to differ,"it's Miller or death" is just crap designed to whip us into position.

Duff & Phelps have been in on f*&ing us over since October 2010, they spent 7 months working with Whyte at over £600 + per hour that's some f*&king bill, you ever seen any evidence of Whyte ever paying a bill ever? somebody must have paid it but who?

When the truth of what Duff & Phelps have done is finally revealed it'll blow your mind, I'd hazard a guess that the final figure they screw out of RFC plc will be circa £4m. Why do you think they are so desperate to have us liquidated whose interests are best served by that Duff & Phelps or RFC plc?

At times FS you came across as a sensible person who posts some great stuff, but then you let yourself down with this rubbish.

It's Liquidation Lite, and we have been fed this Leeds/Fiorentina scenario by those who take far too much interest in what the tarriers are saying about losing history. Take the 140 years v 113 years argument. This is the first time in my life that I have ever heard anyone discussing The Rangers as two entities - the club and the company, and frankly, it's nothing but a mechanism devised by lawyers and accountants to make rich men even richer, whilst placating the support.

I'll put up a thread which I feel will show the true nature of the fans.

Wait a wee minute!

I didn't say "it's Miller or death" and I'm not yet 100% backing Bill Miller either because there's a lot of questions surrounding his interest, bid & plans.

Regarding the subject of "death" though (because this is VERY important), nobody, absolutely nobody could guarantee that a CVA would be approved or that the club could even survive long enough to get a CVA approved.

Paul Murray constantly body-swerved the newco subject and said that it was all about getting a CVA, but as soon as TBK joined forces with Kennedy, BK was immediately mentioning the newco route as a last resort as far as their plans were concerned when PM had previously said he didn't see it as an option at all.

So, there was a clear change of stance from TBK+BK on the newco subject. Why? Because they knew fine well that a CVA approval from the creditors wasn't guaranteed due to the major creditor HMRC and the looming EBT case result.

You're blaming all this on a grand conspiracy designed by Whyte, D&P and someone in the background (SDM?, LBG?), but what about HMRC? Why haven't the FTT delivered a verdict on the EBT case yet?

Edited by Zappa

It's Liquidation Lite, and we have been fed this Leeds/Fiorentina scenario by those who take far too much interest in what the tarriers are saying about losing history. Take the 140 years v 113 years argument. This is the first time in my life that I have ever heard anyone discussing The Rangers as two entities - the club and the company, and frankly, it's nothing but a mechanism devised by lawyers and accountants to make rich men even richer, whilst placating the support.

Maybe you're right, I honestly don't know, but regarding what 'they' are saying about losing history, 'they' have been campaigning for us to be stripped of titles no matter what the outcome of the administration, even if we successfully exit via a CVA. They're not sane.