Who would you play at right back?

Hutton or Bardsley?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Hutton or Bardsley?

• Hutton
    • Bardsley

Something that I don't think has been mentioned yet, but Hutton is far better in the air than PB.

Missed the Molde game but listening on the radio it seemed they were aware of this, because the commentary consistently talked of high balls being put in on Bardsley and him really struggling.

Get rid of them all I say, we are playing a team that lost us the league last year, Murray, get your hand in your pocket! :mad:

He's never done it before, so I doubt he will now. However I think he should allow Rangers to borrow a few million, add that to the balance of the summer budget, add in the UEFA cup money (especially if we progress) and let the manager spend some proper money in January. Say 8 mil. Eck had that two years ago and it helped win us the league.

We don't want to get into massive debt again but in a crisis, I think borrowing a few million (and keeping on top of it) is imperitive.

He's never done it before, so I doubt he will now. However I think he should allow Rangers to borrow a few million, add that to the balance of the summer budget, add in the UEFA cup money (especially if we progress) and let the manager spend some proper money in January. Say 8 mil. Eck had that two years ago and it helped win us the league.

We don't want to get into massive debt again but in a crisis, I think borrowing a few million (and keeping on top of it) is imperitive.

By not splashing some money DM is in trouble of making the club seem even less appealing to any prospective buyers. We may be debt free soon but if things slide any further, the squad is going to need even more money spent on it.

Guest loyal and blue

For all the problems we have in our team you ask who we should play at right back get a grip there are bigger problems every where else i could go on for ever but i wont get off Huttons back

By not splashing some money DM is in trouble of making the club seem even less appealing to any prospective buyers. We may be debt free soon but if things slide any further, the squad is going to need even more money spent on it.

Maybe it will sink home when say 10,000 season ticket holders don't renew...