Leggat: BILL MILLER AND FORMER CELTIC MAN HALPIN - Exclusive

Ok but can i ask who are the people that read his stuff and think it's anything other than rubbish?

He's written a lot of articles in recent seasons that were written in the best interests of Rangers and he's stuck up for the club when 'others' were attacking us. When we've been under attack he's poked his nose in places and written articles about things that most of the mainstream media chose to ignore and he rightly gathered a following in the Rangers support for doing so. Having said that, I think he's let himself down a fair bit in this past season and also let Rangers fans down too in recent times by not remaining impartial during the administration process. That's just my opinion though.

what about Kenny McDowell...did he not come from "them"???

I've seen people elsewhere actually saying Kenny IS one of "them", but I find that difficult to believe.

Guest cail

The mere fact that there is a connection,as yet to be proven,with Liewell raises a big red flag for me.

Liewell is our biggest enemy in years and the more power this man gains the we will have controversy in the Scottish game imo.

He's written a lot of articles in recent seasons that were written in the best interests of Rangers and he's stuck up for the club when 'others' were attacking us. When we've been under attack he's poked his nose in places and written articles about things that most of the mainstream media chose to ignore and he rightly gathered a following in the Rangers support for doing so. Having said that, I think he's let himself down a fair bit in this past season and also let Rangers fans down too in recent times by not remaining impartial during the administration process. That's just my opinion though.

No probs mate, i cant recall ever reading anything from him that was the standard of your average mad biased fan at best. To me he is our phill 3 names. I agree with you about the admin stuff, but he was the same promoting CW. Money talks i would suggest.

It also clarifies why he left them to come to work for us.

He was a youth coach with them, so it would have been seen as a promotion. I didn't realise that this board was such a hotbed for those intent on championing Celtic rejects.