Kennedy Hits Back At D&P.

Ok I'll bite....

Was Kevin Sykes jailed before or after he became associated with Craig Whyte?

Was Kenneth MacLeod struck off before or after he became associated with Craig Whyte?

Did Gary Withey resign his partnership with Collyer Bristow before or after he became associated with Craig Whyte?

You may notice a wee pattern developing showing what happens when professionals become involved with Craig Whyte, in fact I'd hazard a guess that there are a few squeaky bums amongst who are associated with Whyte via Pritchards and Merchant House Group.

Hardly the same thing, administrators are court appointed and if they were working some conspiracy rather than in the interests of the creditors they'd know there would be hell to pay.

I refuse to believe Craig Whyte is that powerful.

Hardly the same thing, administrators are court appointed and if they were working some conspiracy rather than in the interests of the creditors they'd know there would be hell to pay.

Duff & Phelps aren't court appointed administrators of Rangers though. The court only approved the request by Craig Whyte to appoint them.

Duff & Phelps aren't court appointed administrators of Rangers though. The court only approved the request by Craig Whyte to appoint them.

They still work the task set by the courts rather than Whyte, he just didn't want HMRC to be trying to choose people hence his request, the court still had to approve.

Point still stands there would be criminal charges if the administrators were found to be deliberately not working in the creditors' interests. I just don't see what would be in it for these guys to take such risks, I doubt they're short of jobs so finances are hardly a motive.

I refuse to believe Craig Whyte is that powerful.

How the f*&k is it hardly the same thing?

Two accountants who worked with Whyte both f*&ked their careers and one lost his liberty true or false ?

One very reputable lawyer a partner in a blue stocking firm of lawyers comes into contact with Whyte then has to resign his partnership (leaving his former firm facing a £25m claim), facing a SRA investigation and at some stage will be assisting Plod with his enquiries and perhaps having to face some time in the dock himself, true or false?

Remember when they first became involved with Whyte they were not the worldwide Duff & Phelps but the vastly smaller MCR.

They still work the task set by the courts rather than Whyte, he just didn't want HMRC to be trying to choose people hence his request, the court still had to approve.

Point still stands there would be criminal charges if the administrators were found to be deliberately not working in the creditors' interests. I just don't see what would be in it for these guys to take such risks, I doubt they're short of jobs so finances are hardly a motive.

Kevin Sykes was also one of Whytes' court appointed administrators, that was of course before he was jailed.

How the f*&k is it hardly the same thing?

Two accountants who worked with Whyte both f*&ked their careers and one lost his liberty true or false ?

One very reputable lawyer a partner in a blue stocking firm of lawyers comes into contact with Whyte then has to resign his partnership (leaving his former firm facing a £25m claim), facing a SRA investigation and at some stage will be assisting Plod with his enquiries and perhaps having to face some time in the dock himself, true or false?

Remember when they first became involved with Whyte they were not the worldwide Duff & Phelps but the vastly smaller MCR.

Fair enough points.

I still think Whyte is too small time for there to be a conspiracy on the scale that this would be, and I still don't see how the administration process has been geared towards helping him out at all, even if there has been general incompetence (i'm still unsure even on that).