Kennedy Hits Back At D&P.

The problem is that we don't actually know who has been telling porkies. It is all 'he said she said'.

If the BKs believe it is D&P then the best way to counter it is to go public with everything.

Agreed. As frustrating and worrying as the lack of news can appear to us mere mortals, I really wish they'd just shut up and get the deal done. I include admins and all bidders in that regard.

The problem is that we don't actually know who has been telling porkies. It is all 'he said she said'.

If the BKs believe it is D&P then the best way to counter it is to go public with everything.

I suppose they might. indeed if d&p continue to turn down acceptable offers from tbk there might have to be a court case.

mr millers bid was said to be in the region of 11 million if kennedy and the muuray boys come up with 15 million a deal could be in place sooner rather than later .

can't see why they would do that. 11 million was acceptable after all.

mr millers bid was said to be in the region of 11 million if kennedy and the muuray boys come up with 15 million a deal could be in place sooner rather than later .

Why should they have to pay a £4m premium over Bill Millers' bid?

i agree about not having to pay the extra money but i think it would be worth it to get the deal done get some stability in place and try to get the club running on an even keel ,sometimes you have to pay a bit over the odds this might be one of those times that will pay dividend .

i agree about not having to pay the extra money but i think it would be worth it to get the deal done get some stability in place and try to get the club running on an even keel ,sometimes you have to pay a bit over the odds this might be one of those times that will pay dividend .

Far,far,far better that the money is used post administration.