Kennedy Hits Back At D&P.

I thought Mr. Ng confirmed that he's back in the running?

Personally, I think Darrell King is wrong on this aspect if that's what he was saying or suggesting. The rest of what he's saying could be true though or at least close to the truth.

What I found strange is the quote attributed to Ng in today's Mail....

Bill Ng, meanwhile, believes his Singapore-based consortium could land Rangers for half the sum he originally budgeted after confirming he had rejoined the race.

Sources in the Far East previously quoted Ng as saying he had set aside a total of around £20million for his initial rescue plan, based around a CVA. But he then withdrew last month, citing problems agreeing a deal with Ticketus and complaining about the approach of administrators Duff & Phelps.

I don't doubt Mr Ng but if I was a creditor (for more than the peanuts I'm owed) I'd be thinking "WTF my potential return has halved in the space of a few weeks?"

I think Darrell is partially correct in that I doubt all bidders are seriously interested.

However I do think there are at least three that are and that D&P will pick one tomorrow. No idea which unfortunately - neither do D&P either probably. They really are bloody hopeless.

How much are MediaHouse costing them? A disgrace they're employing them when we have our own PR department. Bizarre!

What I found strange is the quote attributed to Ng in today's Mail....

I don't doubt Mr Ng but if I was a creditor (for more than the peanuts I'm owed) I'd be thinking "WTF my potential return has halved in the space of a few weeks?"

As he said a few weeks ago D&P like to play funny buggers which is why he said get back to me when you can actually do a deal. It's not a surprise that his offer has changed if Miller has disappeared and complications continue to be found.

I think Darrell is partially correct in that I doubt all bidders are seriously interested.

However I do think there are at least three that are and that D&P will pick one tomorrow. No idea which unfortunately - neither do D&P either probably. They really are bloody hopeless.

How much are MediaHouse costing them? A disgrace they're employing them when we have our own PR department. Bizarre!

It seems bizarre that a team of bloody accountants should need ANY spin doctors. They should have no cause to want information to be put across in a certain way.

They might be employing them but we'll be the ones footing the bill.

For these people Rangers = Gravy Train (all aboard!!! beep beep)

BBC saying PB will be named tomorrow. Between the Knights and the UK consortium - both CVA based.

Let's hope the 'other' UK consortium remain unknown for as long as possible! #Stealth