Breaking News: TBK bid rejected & they pull out

Is anybody asking them who's paying the bills till a CVA is sorted?

Fair point but I'd imagine there would be some sort of gentlemen's agreement in that respect.

Guest Guardian

Not another best and final bid from TBK.

Fearing losing PB again, they've got their media onslaught running again.

Worry not. If they don't get it today they'll be back on monday with another one.

If only we knew what their bid entailed or how they intend to finance it.

They have as much chance of a CVA as Rangers have of winning the champs league for the next 3 years running.

Don't get the continual mocking of the TBK/BK bid.

They're only trying to get past the same obstacles as everyone else. D&P and Craig Whyte have made the process extremely difficult so it's no surprise we've seen delay after delay.

If TBK get it, I'm comfortable they'll make a decent fist of owning the club. That alone shouldn't make then our preferred bidder but some of the OTT criticism I really don't understand.

Don't get the continual mocking of the TBK/BK bid.

They're only trying to get past the same obstacles as everyone else. D&P and Craig Whyte have made the process extremely difficult so it's no surprise we've seen delay after delay.

If TBK get it, I'm comfortable they'll make a decent fist of owning the club. That alone shouldn't make then our preferred bidder but some of the OTT criticism I really don't understand.

Think it's more to do with the way they've handled the whole thing Frankie, and even at this late stage I know next to nothing of their actually plan to take us forward. Which leads people to believe their making it up as they go along.

Is anybody asking them who's paying the bills till a CVA is sorted?

This is the kind of scepticism that enables haters of BK, PM and The Blue Knights to thrive and gives D&P their feeble pretext's in order to turn them down!

I've always had FAITH and BELIEF in the Consortium of Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy and The Blue knights - if everybody that supports Rangers had made that leap of faith THEY'D ALREADY BE IN PLACE AND TURNING THINGS AROUND!

If you can't make that leap of faith now (after everything that's happened) then it's too late (if it's not too late already) for us, we're down the pan! You can then argue the toss with the tiny number of fans left that frequent Rangers forums!

Think it's more to do with the way they've handled the whole thing Frankie, and even at this late stage I know next to nothing of their actually plan to take us forward. Which leads people to believe their making it up as they go along.

Understand concerns mate and I share them as my posts throughout have shown.

However, the fact is, they're a serious bidder and there's no doubt they have the best interests of the club at heart. Like I say, that doesn't make them exempt from criticism but the outright hostility I don't buy.

This is the kind of scepticism that enables haters of BK, PM and The Blue Knights to thrive and gives D&P their feeble pretext's in order to turn them down!

I've always had FAITH and BELIEF in the Consortium of Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy and The Blue knights - if everybody that supports Rangers had made that leap of faith THEY'D ALREADY BE IN PLACE AND TURNING THINGS AROUND!

If you can't make that leap of faith now (after everything that's happened) then it's too late (if it's not too late already) for us, we're down the pan! You can then argue the toss with the tiny number of fans left that frequent Rangers forums!

Blind faith is why where we are now.

Valid questions should always be asked and constructive criticism welcomed. I'm sure TBK would appreciate that.

Disagree we have totally no influence over what P&D or BK\TBK do or agree. If the said consortium had made the top bid or somewhere near the top bid, they would have run away with the ownership of Rangers. I accept that every penny counts in getting Rangers going again but you have to make an offer that means something and not peanuts.

Guest Guardian

You'd think with the amount of media attention TBK have had, we would know something about their bid.

A lot of folk are saying TBK are the answer, but can't tell us why. They've bought the fanciful tales about CVA's and reckon TBK must therefore be better.

I'd love to believe we could get out of this with a CVA, but there is no chance. TBK would have neither the time nor indeed the money to do so.

£8.5m minus £3m to the admins = £5.5m.

That would barely cover running costs til the new season with buttons left for a CVA.

Unless they are going to increase borrowing ?

ST cash won't arrive in time, and is needed to finance the year ahead anyway.

And that is all without going into HMRC etc.

It's just not gonna happen.