if there's a DEMO tomorrow at 1pm at Ibrox

If the demo is to make TBK put in a genuine bid with the correct amount of up-front cash, then let me know where and when.

If it is to continue to do their work for them and pressurise D&P into giving a consortium with no cash our great club, then im out.

If the demo is to make TBK put in a genuine bid with the correct amount of up-front cash, then let me know where and when.

If it is to continue to do their work for them and pressurise D&P into giving a consortium with no cash our great club, then im out.

It will be the later mate.

I'm sure if there is a demo mate the robots from ff will have had there orders and know about this.

It's crystal clear the true robots are those believing in this totally flawed kidology!

TBK's have made offers and if selected will follow through DELIVERABILITY I believe is the real proof of the pudding! You and your ff rst haters but hatred first and ridicule Rangers supporting people and put that above the wellbeing of Rangers. You lot backed Miller and will now back anybody other than the only ones that will pull Rangers through!

These current bidders will fall by the wayside but you know that fine - as long as you can keep rst etc from controlling the club you're happy AND IF RANGERS GO DOWN THE PAN YOU'LL STILL BE COMING OUT WITH THE SAME OLD GUFF!

As for the 'consortium with no cash' well Miller had plenty of cash so what happened to your man there? :-). Easy to be destructive than constructive - you keep in with the easy lines because at the end of the day those of us backing TBK's are gonna be putting our hand in our pockets in a big way to help the club MY FEELING IS THAT IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER, YOU JUST DON'T WANNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE! Easy to make excuses than actually do fuck all, just sit back and snipe away at those stepping up!

And you have the fucking nerve to call yourselves SUPPORTERS!!!

It's crystal clear the true robots are those believing in this totally flawed kidology!

TBK's have made offers and if selected will follow through DELIVERABILITY I believe is the real proof of the pudding! You and your ff rst haters but hatred first and ridicule Rangers supporting people and put that above the wellbeing of Rangers. You lot backed Miller and will now back anybody other than the only ones that will pull Rangers through!

These current bidders will fall by the wayside but you know that fine - as long as you can keep rst etc from controlling the club you're happy AND IF RANGERS GO DOWN THE PAN YOU'LL STILL BE COMING OUT WITH THE SAME OLD GUFF!

As for the 'consortium with no cash' well Miller had plenty of cash so what happened to your man there? :-). Easy to be destructive than constructive - you keep in with the easy lines because at the end of the day those of us backing TBK's are gonna be putting our hand in our pockets in a big way to help the club MY FEELING IS THAT IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER, YOU JUST DON'T WANNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE! Easy to make excuses than actually do fuck all, just sit back and snipe away at those stepping up!

Deliverability you say? Such as Rangers reaching the Champions League quarter-final in 2013/14, thus triggering the final payment by Kennedy and TBK?

Yes, that's deliverable. Good point.

I'll stop sniping now.

And you have the fucking nerve to call yourselves SUPPORTERS!!![/quote

When the new bidder fails that is the time to act. How can you demonstrate against something when you don't even know what it is. Insanity!

If this is not MD himself then he has done a number on you mate. I suggested last night you should think a step back from this mate, i now think it needs to be done by you asap.

How many people are in this great RST these days 1500 at best??? It's laughable how powerfull you and your leader think the trust is.

If you really beleive any of the pish that you type everyday then you should seek help mate.

You right TBK have made offers but none have been good enough and that is why they haven't been selected for PB.As for the RST controlling the club your having a laugh , if and it's a big if TBK manage to get the club M.D and the RST will be dropped like a hot potato.We the supporters have no part to play here ,we are in the hands of court appointed officials and the man with the biggest wallet.I want TBK to get us but they will have to up there bid,Rangers reaching the champions league quarter final in 2013/2014 as part of the bid is a joke

Deliverability you say? Such as Rangers reaching the Champions League quarter-final in 2013/14, thus triggering the final payment by Kennedy and TBK?

Yes, that's deliverable. Good point.

I'll stop sniping now.

Most of their money will be spent actually helping the club not chucked away on a CVA! If you think for one second Green will get a CVA you're living in cloud cuckoo land HMRC know who is and who isn't in it with Whyte no way will they allow that band of thieves to prosper - they'd rather insure we go down the pan!

You and your pals are drowning in a sea of pessimism - hopefully those of that have put up a fight will save the club THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS WE'LL STILL BE SADDLED WITH YOU LOT!!!

and you'll still be CLAIMING to be Rangers SUPPORTERS! You lot turn my fucking stomach!