press release from Brian Kennedy , Saturday

That's true, but Kennedy obviously feels that the figure is the right amount considering all the other costs they're going to have to cover. It really is a lot of money overall and Kennedy is probably offering to pay most of it. He's a rich guy, but his pockets will only be so deep as most of his wealth will be tied up in businesses and assets.

I could easily be wrong but to me the whole "we will fund the losses for the next two months" is a red herring. ANYONE buying the club will HAVE to do so. I dont think you can include it in the projections.

I do appreciate that being Preferred Bidder is different from being owner. However, after mentioning PB status everything else looks like they are talking about ownership - which still means their bid is 5.5 million. if Green buys the club at a straight 8.5 million he will also have to shell out an additional 3.6 million for expenses over the summer, giving a total of 12.1 million. It is STILL higher than the TBK bid.

The TBK bid is really 5.5 million plus expenses for June & July.

Green's bid looks like it is a straight 8.5 million in cash, which gets him the club. He STILL needs to pay June and July expenses too. So his bid is still 3 million greater than TBK's.

Seems like Match 101 to me, although I could clearly be wrong.

I could easily be wrong but to me the whole "we will fund the losses for the next two months" is a red herring. ANYONE buying the club will HAVE to do so. I dont think you can include it in the projections.

I do appreciate that being Preferred Bidder is different from being owner. However, after mentioning PB status everything else looks like they are talking about ownership - which still means their bid is 5.5 million. if Green buys the club at a straight 8.5 million he will also have to shell out an additional 3.6 million for expenses over the summer, giving a total of 12.1 million. It is STILL higher than the TBK bid.

The TBK bid is really 5.5 million plus expenses for June & July. Green's bid looks like it is a straight 8.5 million in cash, which gets him the club. He STILL needs to pay June and July expenses too. So his bid is still 3 million greater than TBK's.

Seems like Match 101 to me, although I could clearly be wrong.

The worrying thing with Green though is, how will he finance those expenses? will he use his own money, take loans, or do something along the Ticketus route. Or worse case senario sell Rangers assets?

I cant see the support buying shares till these guys prove themselves and the way we and the club has been treated lately, that may take some time.

Saturday night press statement from Brian Kennedy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Release Blue Knights

The total amount we believe is needed to fund RFC, including the £9.1m by end June, is around £20m. Any transfer monies in would reduce this, but we may need to make some player purchases too.

What day is it? I thought the appeal against our 12 month ban on signing players wouldn't be heard until Wednesday? :thinking: