A message to all from Rangers Unite (just passing on)

Guest bluebell12

Guest bluebell12

Hi people, this thread is being spread about our fan sites. Thought it would be good to pass on. If this already exists, would admin remove it for me?

Well Bears

It has come to this, we may have to step up and pay.

Whether you like fan ownership or whether you don't that is immaterial now.

Do you like RFC?

Is it worth saving for £200?

Are you willing to save it for £200?

40,000 at an average of 200 a head is 8m (some will afford more too even out those who can afford less)

Once you have joined the Rangers Member Club (there will be benefits as per http://www.rangersunite.com'>http://www.rangersunite.com there will be a monthly membership fee of £20 a month.

The figure represent how much in the shit we are.

We need approx another 39,000.

We won't find them on all RM obviously.

But someone on here can post it on FF Someone else on Gersnet and DTB and BouncyBouncyapp someone on here must use ************* so we can get it on there.

Lets flood our facebook pages with this now, lets flood the twitter timelines.

Time is running out.

You help us get the fans on board we will deliver a frontman/BK and as much media exposure as we need to get the rest of the bears in, we will also get people from the club to support it, the media and the finance world.

But it is nothing with the fans.

So lets do it.

Time is almost up, the asset stripper is hovering and we need to do this ourselves, it is plainly obvious.

So lets make this an equal team effort

Info@rangersunite.com is the Email to get us on

http://www.rangersunite.com and read the proposal or just register your support (we need the numbers to show)

You help with the fans and we will deliver the rest.

We have nothing left to lose, except the club we love.

Anyone who can help out with the following please let us know

Posting this on FollowFollow

Posting this on Gersnet

Posting this on Do the Bouncy

Posting this on ************* (WVB)

Posting this on BouncyBouncy Iphone app

Posting this on facebook groups (name them for others to know)

flooding Twitter #RangersFansBuyout

Texting ever bear in your phone

Helping on your supporters bus tomorrow to the game

Any other means of getting to the offline bears.

We can if we want have 40,0000 bears involved by Monday, it is not impossible, if we want it enough.

I do, do you?

Is this not much the same as SaveRangers ? Looks like it to me.

Too many problems with this with not enough time.

Who is handling the funds ? What are people getting for the funds ? How quickly will all the funds arrive ?

If PB is being named on Monday then this simply isnt enough time to collect all the funds.

Brian Kennedy has enough funds of his own to "front" the deal - but for whatever reason he doesnt seem to want to. Would he accept the funds from the fans to purchase the club ?

I am not against it but there are a lot of issues in getting it done in time.

Sorry, but personally I think you guys are living on cloud 9. That's just an opinion though and I'm sure you're doing what you're doing with good intentions, so all I can add is best of luck to you. :)

I have similar concerns to you but decided that since I do support fan ownership and am willing to give some cash I would respond. There is no commitment, they are only trying to guage numbers. Given the string of delays so far there may be more time than we think.

I think these guys have done a really fine job of trying to put forward a variety of good ideas.

The lack of clarity on who they are (and a bit of backing from others) has meant we're all perhaps a bit guilty of ignoring their efforts.

Guest bluebell12

Hi people, been checking round a bit further on this and a few are saying unless BK asks directly, they won't be donating. I know some of my family aren't going to donate until Whyte is clean out the picture. It is hard feeling powerless at the moment. I personally want this to stop dragging out, find out what's actually going on and move on.

I have similar concerns to you but decided that since I do support fan ownership and am willing to give some cash I would respond. There is no commitment, they are only trying to guage numbers. Given the string of delays so far there may be more time than we think.

Then it IS the same thing as SaveRangers.