Charles Green Press Conference - 13/05/12

Guest wolfman
Absolutely Ian. Not trying to be negative, but he did blether quite a lot of nonsense in that press conference.
trying to keep up with kennedy.

It would be interesting to hear more about the consortium and its members, the Singapore links and all. Let's hope they can get a CVA and keep the club running. Next big dealine is the SPL inquisition, not to mention the HMRC verdict. Speaking of which ... yes, I have forgotten how that went ... does it come into the CVA pot and is addressed therein?

SFA appeal on Wednesday.

Came accross very well for me, but with everything time will tell. I like what he is saying, i really hope we have for once a group of people that will run the club properly and not like the cowboys we have had for 25 years or so.

Really looking forward to hear further details in time.

Absolutely Ian. Not trying to be negative, but he did blether quite a lot of nonsense in that press conference.

Craig Whyte was shite in front of the cameras..... oh, wait, that proved to be a bad example :D

I missed half of it, had a toddler screaming & a teenager knowing full well I was trying to listen to it... talking over it, just being a teenager.

But I liked most of what I did hear. I thought he came across as a wholesome down to earth working class sort of bloke.

Did he say something about not being here for the long haul? Dongle won't let me see video of listen to audio so any link to a transcript would be nice.

But.... I would like to know who else is involved with him...why keep it quiet now? He's promising transparacy, we need to know who else is involved or we might get f*cked over with the "fit & proper person" thing again, and we really don't need anymore of that.