Gattuso issues Rangers plea

I take it he's fit again after his eye injury?

Don't see anything wrong with giving him a year see how he goes.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king - in football terms, Scotland is the land of the blind... :)

I can see the attraction for him - big clubs will be suspicious of his eye injury and age, so if he wants to continue at a smaller club and develop coaching skills, then why not choose one with an emotional payback? One where you will be welcomed with open arms and idolised.

The problems at Rangers have come at a bad time for him - and he'd have probably enjoyed himself more if he came back a couple of years ago and played for his old mentor in a championship winning team. The timing is a bit unfortunate for him - especially if he's 100% serious and then we have a transfer embargo.

If we win the appeal and he does come, it will certainly cheer the fans up a bit - although you will get the usual grumpy ones talking about him being passed it etc.

I'd love to see him back. He's a WC winner and done it all on the game. I'm sure he feels he has some unfinished business with us...plus he's never once denied his passion for us. Would love to see him bop Lemmon one.

I think there is something on FF or rM about him tweeting something about he has been talking to the new owners of Rangers, vey interesting. Would love him back even for a season at Rangers.

That has me scratching my head,how can he be talking to some of the new owners,when it hasn't been revealed

who they are yet.?

That has me scratching my head,how can he be talking to some of the new owners,when it hasn't been revealed

who they are yet.?

Ithought we could sign free agents and 18 year olds.

Ithought we could sign free agents and 18 year olds.

did the ban not apply to registering player over 18yrs old???? We can sign/pay for whom ever we want, but can't register & play them!!!!

did the ban not apply to registering player over 18yrs old???? We can sign/pay for whom ever we want, but can't register & play them!!!!

I am pretty sure free agents were allowed and for me it would make sense as players would be kept out of a job, so they would also be punished.

Even although I think he's been a fantastic player over the years, it's a definite no vote from me on Gattuso coming back to play for us because he commits far too many fouls and picks up far too many yellow cards. If he played for us next season I think he'd probably commit more fouls per game than any other midfielder in the league. You could argue that other players wouldn't mess with him and that he'd tear their head off and stick it up their arse if they did, but I don't think that's what we need at Rangers.