There has been much said about this subject and their relevant investigations. One of the much quoted assumptions is that Rangers 9 in a row activities could be looked into as part of this wider investigation.

Can someone please clear a few things up?

Does the investigation by the SPL into EBT's/double contracts specifically relate to the period between 2001/2 until 2010?

I heard a journalist on the radio the other night (don't know who?) stating that Rangers 9 in a row is not up for question as this is a specific SPL inquiry and the SPL didn't exist then so it has nothing to do with 9IAR? Only the SPD (or what body it was back then) can look into this and they don't exist anymore.

I know Adams made his statement about double contracts etc. during the 90's but is there any suggestion that this period is actually being invstigated by anyone? Or is the case of the SFA are waiting to find out the results of the 2001-2010 SPL investigation before looking at any other allegations?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

If they do' date=' what will trigger that? I for one cannot see the SFA opening up this can of worms as it has major repercussions including players that have represented Scotland[/quote']

I don't know, mate. They may just let the SPL take the heat.

They had one scheme at least (for Juninho) but have apparently cancelled it and paid the tax liability back on it.

Thing is if we were to exit administration via a CVA then we will have discharged our tax liabilities to the satisfaction of HMRC just the same way they satisfied HMRC of their liability.