I don't trust Duff & Phelps, not one iota.

I've always trusted D&P from back when they were appointed, I had a joy in my heart back then and trusted them from day 1.

Everything that's happened since I've had to accept and still do, all I want is the safeguard of our club and as it goes things look promising.

If everything goes to plan

What's the D&P plan though?

That's part of my point Craigy.

Are they really telling us the truth about the plan?

If they're not telling us the truth, then there's a big problem.

As it stands, I think what they've done is paint a picture for us all that's designed to make us think "thank god, we've got a buyer. Let's back him" when in reality what they've done is put in place a series of events that will culminate in RFC plc being liquidated.

I might be 'following' the plan as you say and being 'naive' along with the rest of us but that's all we can clutch on to.

If Rangers were going down then I think we'd be sunk long before now...the big 'plan' is to save us surely?

That's my take on it.

Edited by 54andcounting

And if you close your eyes you won't see them when they're standing in front of you.

Eyes aren't closed just trying to be objective instead of looking at something from one side and only looking for things to suit your own agenda. If you actually think this is one big conspiracy give us the hard facts, you do enough digging so they must be there.

Get a file compiled of this big scam and take it to the Authorities I'm sure they'll thank you for it.

Edited by GovanAllan

Guest Guardian

Nobody even asked the blue knights what they would do when their CVA was rejected.

Yet it stood a lot more chance of rejection since it was pitifully small.

Am I reading this right, that Green & co are being questioned cos they mentioned their plan B ?

Maybe they should have just kidded us on that they were after a CVA til it got rejected and dealt with it later.

This D & P paranoia is getting silly now. If they wanted us liquidated they could have done so on day one or any day at all since.

It would be easy, indisputable and final.

They don't need to soft soap the fans or anyone else. They could simply do it.

We are in the shit due to CW and SDM. Getting out of it was always going to be very messy, so there is little point firing at the admins.

Folk were happy to wait and see for TBK, so I don't see why they wouldn't have the grace to do the same for Green.

Eyes aren't closed just trying to be objective instead of looking at something from one side and only looking for things to suit your own agenda. If you actually think this is one big conspiracy give us the hard facts, you do enough digging so they must be there.

Get a file compiled of this big scam and take it to the Authorities I'm sure they'll thank you for it.[/QUOTE]

Spot on mate.

I see nobody has a responce to post 21 my post about what the admin guys have been up to. It seems a recuring theme that some on here keep claiming that the admin are at it but when i ask them to give details of what they are up to this is the responce.......................................................................................................................................

Nothing, blank.

My take on events so far is this.

Administration is a lengthy process and ours seems to have been moving quicker than others.

The admin could have sold our top players but have kept us afloat with the potential to be at least as strong as we were last year. The decision on the transfer ban will determine that.

The Consortium looks to have potential financially. David Holmes once described Rangers as a sleeping giant. Of course the investors will be looking for a return on their money but that will only be achieved by success on the park.

I don't know if D&P have any indication of the the likely actions of HMRC but I think to suggest they have an agenda is too much for me to swallow. If they knew all along that HMRC were going for us to set an example to other football clubs then that is the reality of the situation we all have to deal with. Timing is not in our favour as tax avoidance is a political hot potato.

Whether it is CVA or Newco or the dreaded L word is in the hands of HMRC and what will happen will be determined by them.