I don't trust Duff & Phelps, not one iota.

You're correct that time is running out fast, but I don't trust Duff & Phelps any more than I trusted Craig Whyte which was practically not at all.

Craig Whyte chose Duff & Phelps as the administrators for our club.

Why did he chose administrators who had absolutely zero experience in football club administrations?

If you were the owner of a football club and had to chose administrators to come in, would you chose administrators with zero experience in football club administration?

Duff & Phelps have literally stumbled from one contradiction to another over the past three months. Why? Why have they continually contradicted themselves?

Why should we believe what Duff & Phelps tell us? Are they looking after the best interests of Rangers Football Club?

I can see what you're saying Zappa and only time will tell, to be honest we'll never know what it would have been like under another administration. I will tell you what though, they were the first administrator I have ever seen that have done their up most to try and keep everyone in a job. If this was an administration that normally deals with football clubs then I think we would be lucky if we had a squad to see the season out with.

If everything goes to plan and the new regime manage to keep some of the better players then we'll look back an thank them they just didn't wield the knife and make cuts left right and centre. I just don't see where we can go if we don't take action now. There is nobody else willing to put up the cash required to get us out of this situation and if it remained like that then we would have been liquidated in 4 weeks anyway.

Wish I had a crystal ball to be honest :D

The whole saga would make a clever 'soap' show.

Everything that's happened so far makes a little sense, going back to SDM, Lloyds and Whyte and ultimately Ticketus that was always the scenario the latest was Bill Miller as pb holding up a decision from the SPL to postpone a vote on proposed financial fair-play regulation. How convenient was Bill Miller?

Now we have Green...I hope this is 'The End Game', and we come out safe and well on the other side of the tunnel.

Or is there more to come?

At the end of the day what we're discussing here is purely speculation. While in my opinion Kennedy's 'best' lawyers in the land for this type of scenario may have given us a better chance, the fact is that (at least for the meantime) we're left with D&P to present our case.

All we can hope for is that they're successful.

At the end of the day what we're discussing here is purely speculation. While in my opinion Kennedy's 'best' lawyers in the land for this type of scenario may have given us a better chance, the fact is that (at least for the meantime) we're left with D&P to present our case.

All we can hope for is that they're successful.

I doubt it'll be Duff & Phelps who present the case for a CVA....:whistling: