They'll probably release another statement about that.

I'm expecting Grier to be made a scapegoat by D&P. They'll throw him in front of a bus to save the companies' reputation like Collyer Bristow did with Gary Withey.

I expect the contrary, I think they'll stand by Grier no matter what because they've known all along, though I expect they'll get their wish to see us liquidated ergo removing the posibility of legal action by RFC plc against Duff & Phelps.

I expect the contrary, I think they'll stand by Grier no matter what because they've known all along,

I'm sure they have known all along, but surely they won't stand by Grier if there's any evidence that links D&P with the Ticketus deal which broke the club's back and forced the administration.

though I expect they'll get their wish to see us liquidated ergo removing the posibility of legal action by RFC plc against Duff & Phelps.

I think someone needs to file a petition to remove D&P as administrators before it's too late.

I'm sure they have known all along, but surely they won't stand by Grier if there's any evidence that links D&P with the Ticketus deal which broke the club's back and forced the administration.

The proof is in the last email you posted from the BBC site where Betts tells Grier that Grier will be dealing with Ticketus and asks Grier to raise the invoice for Ticketus.

I think someone needs to file a petition to remove D&P as administrators before it's too late.

As much as I would like to see that happen I fear it will only make matter worse at this late stage perhaps it would be better for another firm to placed along side them (at D&Ps' expense) to keep a very close eye on them until a CVA is achieved, there's no reason why a CVA should not be achieved if the desire to obtain one is there.

As much as I would like to see that happen I fear it will only make matter worse at this late stage perhaps it would be better for another firm to placed along side them (at D&Ps' expense) to keep a very close eye on them until a CVA is achieved, there's no reason why a CVA should not be achieved if the desire to obtain one is there.

Time is fast running out to have them removed, that's for sure. The court would never have approved them as administrators on Whyte's request if the Judge had known about Grier's involvement with the takeover a year ago.

What I can't exactly understand is that people equate Grier's involvement with D&P's in general work and thus Clark & Whitehouse's work now. Of course, there could be some internal discussions and conspiracies taking place between them, but unless Grier is directly involved in the administration process or somesuch can be revealed, a lot of conjecture is required to link one employee of the company who did one thing to something else done by other employers with no insight half a year later. But our conspiracy gurus will tell me the truth soon enough, I think. For D&P are "at it" ... no matter what "it" actually is.

What I can't exactly understand is that people equate Grier's involvement with D&P's in general work and thus Clark & Whitehouse's work now. Of course, there could be some internal discussions and conspiracies taking place between them, but unless Grier is directly involved in the administration process or somesuch can be revealed, a lot of conjecture is required to link one employee of the company who did one thing to something else done by other employers with no insight half a year later. But our conspiracy gurus will tell me the truth soon enough, I think. For D&P are "at it" ... no matter what "it" actually is.

If he wasn't involved then what the f*&k was he doing accompanying Clark and Whitehouse when they went to meet Murray in Charlotte Square ? Do you think he just popped in for a nice cup of Earl Grey and some cucumber sandwiches?

They were all in the same company, and still are, albeit under the D&P umbrella.

There are different rules regarding partners in the firm. "I didn't know because my partner in this prestigious financial organisation did it" will not wash this one away.

Grier and D+P will have to explain his involvement and dealings with CW from back at the beginning - late 2010? to date.

If he wasn't involved then what the f*&k was he doing accompanying Clark and Whitehouse when they went to meet Murray in Charlotte Square ? Do you think he just popped in for a nice cup of Earl Grey and some cucumber sandwiches?

Assam tea.