Rangers take Scottish FA to court over its player signing ban

Good point, but I doubt very much if his name was just drawn out of a hat or picked at random. The SFA could at least have been a bit more sensible with their choice of QC given that the case is with Rangers. Even if there's not anything untoward involved it must at least be a sick joke and the joke appears to be on us again.

he either has a case or doesn't.

to be honest I've seen the rules and they are so vague I think the sfa will win the case easily.

this case is d&p last throw of the dice to get the fans onside.

I'm more concerned about the QC that Rangers have hired. His powers of persuasion were found to be lacking in the appeal hearing.

I disagree because the appeal hearing looked like it had been pre-decided. It was a fix, a stitch-up, a kangaroo court. Call it whatever you like, but it wasn't a fair appeal and it wasn't the first time this season that we've seen the SFA stitch-up a Rangers appeal. The Aluko case was a scandal.

Let's see whether they've got the power to arrange a kangaroo court in a real court.

So you are saying that even if this guy is the best, most qualified QC for the job they should have over-looked him because of his religious leanings.

I didn't say that.

Is this guy is the best, most qualified QC for the job? Maybe I should just have asked that question, eh? :)

I didn't say that.

Is this guy is the best, most qualified QC for the job? Maybe I should just have asked that question, eh? :)

It doesnt really matter. The point you are making is that he is anti-Rangers. Which, if the case, is EXACTLY who the SFA SHOULD be hiring.

I fail to see the issue.

Sometimes we look for bias where there is no point in searching.

It doesnt really matter. The point you are making is that he is anti-Rangers. Which, if the case, is EXACTLY who the SFA SHOULD be hiring.

I fail to see the issue.

Sometimes we look for bias where there is no point in searching.

The SFA are in the process of monumentally shafting us and I'm pointing out that they've probably hired one of the most anti-Rangers QCs in Scotland. That's not searching for bias Craig.

I think the SFA have made a very poor choice given the nature of this case and the highly strung emotions in Scotland just now, but that's just my opinion.

We can go on all night long about on the emotions in Scotland, but right now the despair is crippling as far as Rangers FC goes.

Just cant believe we find ourselves challeging FIFA in our quest to be the world's most successful side, do they care? Do they hell.

Football has it's own rules and we stick by them. If an Association says this is your punishment it's final then that's what we must stick by.

FIFA Rules Rangers don't....move on ffs.

I disagree because the appeal hearing looked like it had been pre-decided. It was a fix, a stitch-up, a kangaroo court. Call it whatever you like, but it wasn't a fair appeal and it wasn't the first time this season that we've seen the SFA stitch-up a Rangers appeal. The Aluko case was a scandal.

Let's see whether they've got the power to arrange a kangaroo court in a real court.

It was a 'real court', given that it was headed by a senior member of the judiciary.