Heavy rumour about Naismith doing the rounds.

Which brings me out in cold sweats at night. :(

Tell me about it!

Ideally, we should have every right to question and criticise D&P, but it worries me that we're doing so because those guys could shut us down within 2/3 weeks if they wanted.

That goes into the CVA pot iirc.

We'll know by Monday ... perhaps. I was under the impression that Green's money goes into the CVA pot. His folk pays for outstanding football debts and whatever is left over goes to HMRC, Ticketus et al. The instalments from Everton are due when they are due though, iirc.

We'll know by Monday ... perhaps. I was under the impression that Green's money goes into the CVA pot. His folk pays for outstanding football debts and whatever is left over goes to HMRC, Ticketus et al. The instalments from Everton are due when they are due though, iirc.

I'm sure Whitehouse of D&P said that the £3m+ due to the club for Jelavic will be added onto the CVA pot/proposal.

I'm sure Whitehouse of D&P said that the £3m+ due to the club for Jelavic will be added onto the CVA pot/proposal.

He did, I thought for a minute that der Berliner had jumped the shark and didn't believe anything the bastards say either....:)

As well as the £8.5m from Green's consortium, there will be around £3.5m going into the creditors pot from football debtors, mainly from Everton for the sale of Nikica Jelavic.

More money could come at a later date subject to the success of a near £30m claim brought against Whyte's former lawyers, Collyer Bristow.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2143692/Rangers-crisis-Charles-Green-preferred-bidder.html#ixzz1w6FEJiKz

Fourth Official said it's total nonsense. But then I pointed out he was one to talk given all the rumours he's got wildly wrong in the past. He replied 'ok mate' and someone else said he's the best transfer source on Twitter.

Apparently there's no good transfer source on Twitter then!

But, on this one, I hope his crystal ball is correct.

As for the odd claims about Naismith's fitness, I find it bizarre folk are quite happy to sell him given how sensational he was prior to injury. Both were pure bad luck, and he recovered clean from them both.

It's madness to sell him for football reasons - utterly fickle opinion. If it's financial, I accept that - we're in the mire and we need money.

But anyone saying it's ok because he's injury prone, imo, is off base. I think some are looking at him and trying to justify the fact we need the money, to themselves, by saying he's an injury doubt.

He's also the best player in Scotland by a country mile.

Money is the only reason to sell.

But anyone saying it's ok because he's injury prone, imo, is off base. I think some are looking at him and trying to justify the fact we need the money, to themselves, by saying he's an injury doubt.

He's also the best player in Scotland by a country mile.

Money is the only reason to sell.

I doubt Everton would be interested unless they were confident in his potential fitness.

It is a case of simply hampering Rangers chances of success. If it costs a club £2m, so be it. McCarthy done it with Berra, Kean with Goodwillie, Lennon with Ledley and Owen Coyle with Martin Petrov, Moyes done it with Jelavic. There is certainly a pattern there.

If it isnt Moyes who buys Naismith, it will be someone else. Aluko will also be on their radar, not necessarily Everton though.

It cost us £3,000 to bring players over for the RTIDNI dinner

£1,000 in expenses then £400 each cash

One person would have none of it and handed his £400 back

Anyone want to guess who?