Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

I'm scared of Rangers vanishing, which will happen if we have no bidder.

never going to happen though.

with whyte and d&p playing silly buggers its fair to say green is our only chance of a cva.

the question is does he want one and can he afford one.

never going to happen though.

with whyte and d&p playing silly buggers its fair to say green is our only chance of a cva.

the question is does he want one and can he afford one.

Well one way or the other mate we will find out very soon.

I'm scared of Rangers vanishing, which will happen if we have no bidder.

In what way will we vanish? Is Ibrox and Auchenhowie going to get demolished and are our millions of fans going to start supporting another club?

Again you miss my point where did I say anywhere that buying on the never never is the way forward? If you cant see what I'm talking about thats your fault not mine.

Funding on the never never TBK style, is budgeting for essential money needed to run the club on the off chance we get to the last 16 of the CL, if you think that's good business practice I hope you don't run your own business.

The Sevco way is filled with many dangers but they have a business plan in place that doesn't rely on money coming in from a fantasy of CL money we will never get near for many years.

Definition: if you buy something on the never-never, you pay for it in regular, small amounts over a period of time. :tu:

Can you fill me in on the Sevco business plan. I've somehow missed that announcement.

rangers will be debt free.

20 investors

20 million in the bank. think you witnessed that one yourself.

then we have shifting deadlines.

Quotes. Not random phrases.

The 20 investors? Was that a lie? He didn't fully explain it initially but it doesn't mean that he wasn't being truthful (depending on what he said).

As for the £20m, has that been proved to be a lie? Do we know for sure that there isn't £20m in an account somewhere?

Shifting deadlines? C'mon. That happens all the time and D&P have the most control over them.

I'm not saying that he hasn't told any lies (i haven't followed it as closely as some) but I'm not aware of anything that he has said that is definitely a lie.

If there's no bidder who's even going to create a newco?

I am sure people would be queuing up to start us up again should we liquidate. We may even be a more attarctive proposition then with a completely clean slate to work with. No debt, no high earners, no costs to start off with but millions of fans worldwide who want to support our brand and our club willing to plough tens of millions of pounds in every year.

Quotes. Not random phrases.

The 20 investors? Was that a lie? He didn't fully explain it initially but it doesn't mean that he wasn't being truthful (depending on what he said).

As for the £20m, has that been proved to be a lie? Do we know for sure that there isn't £20m in an account somewhere?

Shifting deadlines? C'mon. That happens all the time and D&P have the most control over them.

I'm not saying that he hasn't told any lies (i haven't followed it as closely as some) but I'm not aware of anything that he has said that is definitely a lie.

Charles Green insists a Rangers run under his consortium's stewardship "will never have debts again".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18052448

Perhaps his version of "debt free" is different from the commonly held view.

In case anyone thinks it could possibly be a misquote play the video and listen carefully around the 2 and a half minute mark.