Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

then they want us to invest in a share issue that goes to them not the club. then they want to sell their shares at a profit.

some profit is fine. even a good one.

this ones abhorrent.

I hear you GS but rightly or wrongly it's who the business world works. I've made money on investments and lost money but it's the devil we have to live with. If the share issue is taken up well the club will profit as well and that is my worry, that the share issue will fail.

We are not funding the buyout has he asked us for 8.5mill up front, the investors are funding the buyout and want a return + interest the same way a bank does, you do remember those days when banks still lended money to people.

I think we all need to get a grip and realise this is how the world turns like it or not.

You are mighty keen to go all guns blazing when you think the SFA/SPL are fucking us over, but turn into Mahatma Gandhi when it's 'one of our own'.

Bizarre!

This is my problem with these prospective owners and i include TBK in that too. No one has any interest in putting up their own money. Are we such a risk?

Yes in a word a good businessman will never use his own money if he can use someone's else's, then split the profit.

Capitalism you've got to love it or not.

I hear you GS but rightly or wrongly it's who the business world works. I've made money on investments and lost money but it's the devil we have to live with. If the share issue is taken up well the club will profit as well and that is my worry, that the share issue will fail.

If D&P had asked for £8.5m from the support, giving them the shares, Ibrox and Murray Park in return, the money would have been there within a week, and there would have been no interest to pay on that.

That's how the Rangers world operates!

You are mighty keen to go all guns blazing when you think the SFA/SPL are fucking us over, but turn into Mahatma Gandhi when it's 'one of our own'.

Bizarre!

Nobody that's involved in the buyout is doing anything that's illegal that's the difference. If you hate how the business world works theres not much I can do to help that.

I find it amazing that after us all agreeing no one will just spunk money on us willy nilly they would be stupid, when somebody does give us money but isn't stupid and wants a return we all cry foul.

Bizarre!!