Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

Sadly the only real way to work that one out would be to see all bid side by side to compare them properly.

I still find it hard to believe that D&P would do anything other than approve the bid that gives the best deal to the creditors. I know many disagree with that but I do find it hard to beleve they would as they have professional ethics to uphold and their careers could be in jeopardy if they did so.

This is exactly where I am. Why would administrators risk their professional livelihood and liberty just to spite Paul Murray, Mark Dingwall, David Leggat and Gunslinger? I know they're all massively irritating and absurdly transparent but I wouldn't break the law just to thwart them.

I think the truth is a little more prosaic than the fanciful theiries put forward by the delusionists above; TBK came up with too little money, plus their bid was dependent on Rangers reaching the Champions League group stages in 2014 and the QF in 2015. Laughable lunacy and almost certainly the reason TBK were not/are not considered credible bidders by anyone capable of a more in-depth analysis than, "I want Rangers men running Rangers".

Can you show how you reach that? I haven't done the sums in detail, so if you've done it, it saves me. :)

the cva proposal puts the projected value of the cva at just under 5 million once fees and the trading loss is removed.

tbk offr was 5 million for the cva plus extras Like euro bonuses. over and above this bk was paying the fees and trading loss out of club funds and his own pocket.

even at the minimum it was a 5 million offer to the cva pot.

a marginal difference no question but d&p also have a duty to look after the future of the club.

I suspect the newco part of greens offer makes it simpler for d&p and simple seems to be their level.

a marginal difference no question but d&p also have a duty to look after the future of the club.

I suspect the newco part of greens offer makes it simpler for d&p and simple seems to be their level.

The initial financial package may be similar....so the decision has to have been based on future funding/running costs and plans. There were portions of the BK's bid which were conditional on reaching certain stages of the CL. This may have been deemed unacceptable/unrealistic.

Also the BK's contingency plans may not have been adequate!!!

The initial financial package may be similar....so the decision has to have been based on future funding/running costs and plans. There were portions of the BK's bid which were conditional on reaching certain stages of the CL. This may have been deemed unacceptable/unrealistic.

Also the BK's contingency plans may not have been adequate!!!

yeah I took the bonus parts out of my calc all together.

if it was bassed on future funding I fear green may have lied his way in.

still its all but done now no doubt d&p have reasons.