Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

Don't totally follow/agree with what's being said. £2.4m should be used to fund the CVA, surely. They bring in debentures, but surely they are going to deal with these in the same way as Green? Football creditors - I presume that these will require to be paid by the club going forward under both scenarios so bringing them in again just confuses the issue.

My way of looking at it would be the apparent way that D&P are looking at it and not the way WM way. It seems to me (and I may be wrong) that Walker Morris are trying to over-complicate the financial situation, although it's difficult to judge from a snapshot email.

I do agree that it would be simpler just to bid more and not pay the defecit etc.

I am not at all sure why they are doing that.

perhaps we don't know enough to evaluate properly.

I do agree that it would be simpler just to bid more and not pay the defecit etc.

I am not at all sure why they are doing that.

perhaps we don't know enough to evaluate properly.

You could be right. There seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to.

You could be right. There seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to.

bk definately said he was paying d&p and funding the club seperate to the 5 million.

of course the kicker could be the lawyers fees or any number of things.

bk will know if he feels he's been wronged its up to him to day so.

I doubt he will unless the cva fails.

Back guys and i just wanted it on record my post's were not directed at forlanssister, ha i'm not sure how craig thought they were.

Good to be back and i will be on my best behaviourfrom now on guys.

What have i missed?

We just bitched about you for 24 hours!

Back guys and i just wanted it on record my post's were not directed at forlanssister, ha i'm not sure how craig thought they were.

Good to be back and i will be on my best behaviourfrom now on guys.

What have i missed?

I didn't think they were directed at me either as my RM ban only lasted a few hours.....:confused: