Aluko & Edu Racially abused (allegedly)

So they use racism as a way to get back at him...my what forward thinking fans. I also saw the tweets. Disgusting.

Well one Celtic fan tweeted something along the lines of shooting to kill Lord Glennie after he overturned the SFAs decision re our transfer ban. Nothin surprises me about some of them!

I think he's a target from the Celtic fans because of his tackle on Broonaldo a couple of seasons ago. It seems Celtic fans don't like seeing their players being fouled.

So what has Edu and Aluko done to them? Cos they're the ones who have been abused recently; well I think they are at least, they were the two on the screengrab

I guess I shouldnt be surprised, but holy fuck what a loon. Some screws missing there for sure.

I just dont get racism in this day and age. I really dont. Maybe that is partly because I live on an island where the black:white population is 60:40 and we see these folks every day - so I dont see colour or creed.

Thankfully my 7yr old son has grown up in day care and school with black Bermudian, white Bermudian, white Portuguese, Asian, English ex-pat - so he sees no colour or creed either. Some of his best friends are black and I am hoping they will be lifelong friends too. I just dont get it.

And the above screengrab doesnt really make me angry - it just saddens me for the type of world we live in.

The only tweet that he can be done on is the one directed at Bartley. Although if it was down to me, watching WWE would too.

Wrong.

A incident becomes a racist incident when someone perceives it to be racist. If Aluko, Edu and Bartley perceive the tweets they received to be racist then it's a racist incident.

Edit: Just had a look through my college notes. It says:

any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person
Edited by Gazza_8

Wrong.

A incident becomes a racist incident when someone perceives it to be racist. If Aluko, Edu and Bartley perceive the tweets they received to be racist then it's a racist incident.

Edit: Just had a look through my college notes. It says:

Stuart Gilmour was correct. The law is indeed an ass.