Leggat - Green Wants Rangers Fans To Pay Whytes' Debts

He's a fact.....

Season ticket money is essential to running ANY football club, regardless of who owns it!!!

The money received is used to run the club - that includes servicing ANY debts that the club has. I feel it's a bit of mis-direction to force the point that the fans are "paying for CW's debt". The fans pay to fund the club & any bills that are due.

I'm sitting waiting to renew my season ticket,I don't go along with the thought of waiting to see who will own the club,the club will need a good season ticket sale and I would like to think the club will sell all the season tickets.As soon as I am asked to renew my season ticket I will without hesitation.

I'm sitting waiting to renew my season ticket,I don't go along with the thought of waiting to see who will own the club,the club will need a good season ticket sale and I would like to think the club will sell all the season tickets.As soon as I am asked to renew my season ticket I will without hesitation.

Got the money put aside but it's burning a hole in my pocket and got my eye on a new set of irons. Mrs GA will put the new 6 iron where the sun don't shine if I end up getting the irons this year.

How many times does it need to be repeated? Green is not a long term owner nor did he ever claim he would be. He stated he had a consortium and he was going to organise them and their cash within the club to get us back on our feet - debt free.

Then he will pass the club onto someone who cares about us as a long-term project.

Green is just a short-term administrator designed to repair damage. He never claimed to be anything else.

So all this nonsense about money/ownership is tabloid tittle which isn't exactly accurate.

Did Leggat actually write that article? It's a big improvement on anything else he's written on this subject.

Well it's got his trademark short bullet sentence carriage return short bullet sentence technique.