Did SFA Offer D&P A Deal

Can anyone confirm this!

The main issue with the SFA at the moment is they are not telling the truth.

They offered the administrators a chance to quash the ban and fine on appeal if they agreed to pay off all their football debts. I can understand why the Duff & Phelps knocked this back as giving such preferential treatment to a particular creditor is probably illegall and would any chances of a CVA being accepted (time will tell whether that is likely at all anyway). So their claims now that itâ??s about non-payment of tax is simply another lie.

Guest Dutchy

Personally, my feelings on this are the SFA did indeed promise a good result from us appealing the original transfer ban. That turned out to be a complete lie, and I was 100% surprised by that one.

I think they're playing hard and fast with Scottish football and they must have known that Rangers would have been so riled at that decision they'd be forced to go to the court of session, as opposed to the court of arbitration. All the wording by Regan after his 'new' clarity rules pointed to the SFA having the need to abide by the law of the land, but even after an appeal, when these points would have been brought to the attention, they still ignored the arguments.

Now FIFA are involved and Scottish football could well be an irrelevance in years to come, and septic will be howling loud and proud that they should be admitted into English football.

That might, or might not happen, but what ever happens, this could be the dying days of Rangers FC.

I'm sure the c*nt Green is not in all this for the benefit for Rangers. People on the internet say the Blue Knights have no money. It seems as though Green is skint as well, and it it came to the decision of what poverty to go with, I'd go for the TBK's any day.

green makes tbk look like the sultan of Brunei.

I prefer the Sultan of Oman.

The entrance hallway of the olympic size swimming pool at RMAS has a full size portrait of Qaboos bin Said al Said in Cameronian number one dress. A man who's heart resides in deepest, darkest Lanarkshire, replete in Douglas tartan. We should remind him of the copy of the New Testament issued to every Cameronian and tell him to save Rangers.

I am sure it's a Regimental tradition.

green makes tbk look like the sultan of Brunei.

You really dont want this bid to work do you?

I really dont get why more people are not askig questions of people like this and others that are desperate for this bid to fail?

There is a difference between thinking a bid will fail and hopeing one will, you and other seems to hope and want it to fail.Sad times for Rangers truely sad times.

Hoping a bid built on debt fails. yeah I kind of do.

if green wasn't demanding to be repaid his 8 million I could support him.

add in the interest and no doubt any working capital he actually puts in and we will be back to square one.

only difference is instead of paying lloyds we will be paying green.

what I really hope is that he fails soon before its too late. their will come a point where he's the lesser of two evils pretty soon.

Hoping a bid built on debt fails. yeah I kind of do.

if green wasn't demanding to be repaid his 8 million I could support him.

add in the interest and no doubt any working capital he actually puts in and we will be back to square one.

only difference is instead of paying lloyds we will be paying green.

what I really hope is that he fails soon before its too late. their will come a point where he's the lesser of two evils pretty soon.

Yet more rubbish made up by you mate.

Can you please stop posting this anti Grenn stuff in every thread mate, over and over again. It's really not needed, we know what you think and just repeating it over and over again is not doing anything other than wasteing threads.

Yet more rubbish made up by you mate.

Can you please stop posting this anti Grenn stuff in every thread mate, over and over again. It's really not needed, we know what you think and just repeating it over and over again is not doing anything other than wasteing threads.

you questioned me about it so I replied.

the interest parts definately true. how do you think he's going to fund any shortfall?

I never understand people who complain about what other people post. if you don't agree say so and why.

if your right I will change my mind. back on topic I see no reason to let fear cloud our judgement of this deal. its a shit deal for rangers. but its better than a newco which is something.