Did SFA Offer D&P A Deal

Gunslinger - I have said why i dont agree with what you have posted, but you have just ognored that.

I think it's really said that you just post made up stuff over and over again. Btw i dont mean paying back the £8.5m.

You have made your point and made up alot of scarmungering stuff, standard practise for TBK support group i know mate but please give it a rest.

Rangers fan wanting a bid to help the club fail, that sums it up for me.

we just see what's best for rangers differently. you say tbk are skint I say they will put us back on our feet and invest the required sums.

you say greens our only hope and a good one. I say he's investing nothing and would be no loss.

you might well be right. but so might I.

we just see what's best for rangers differently. you say tbk are skint I say they will put us back on our feet and invest the required sums.

you say greens our only hope and a good one. I say he's investing nothing and would be no loss.

you might well be right. but so might I.

I have never said that Green is our only hope or a good one, all i have said is give him a chance.

As for TBK, come on mate you cant honestly still think they were for real?

PM is a chancer and BK was in it for the press. Also i would not trust him one little bit.

I have never said that Green is our only hope or a good one, all i have said is give him a chance.

As for TBK, come on mate you cant honestly still think they were for real?

PM is a chancer and BK was in it for the press. Also i would not trust him one little bit.

I gave green a chance. I've seen his offer for us its terrible.

we fund the club while he's buying it. we pay him back after he buys us.

its better than liquidation is about as nice as I can be about it.

we disagree on Kennedy and p Murray of course but its easy to see why you say that.