leggoland - Charles green speaking to d park.

Even during the big spending days all Scottish teams have consistently failed to qualify for group stages. We need to live within our means and not budget for European football.

its not a matter of budgeting for it but comparing the comparative costs of a newco and cva.

newco costs 3 million less up front but I contest you lose out on 3 or more times that out of the euro ban it brings.

Why after the Whyte fiasco, should anyone expect Supporters to pay out hundreds of pounds, without knowing who is involved.

A football club is not a normal business, they depend 100% on the same customers every week.

The Club and Owners priority should be to keep these fans onside, without them there is no Club.

Why after the Whyte fiasco, should anyone expect Supporters to pay out hundreds of pounds, without knowing who is involved.

A football club is not a normal business, they depend 100% on the same customers every week.

The Club and Owners priority should be to keep these fans onside, without them there is no Club.

Except we don't want the club to die do we? People can't seriously think they'd rather there was no Rangers so long as Charles Green was gone.

rangers didn't die under whyte we won't die under green.

we won't die if we stay in admin.

its far more important we get the right owners and prosper for the next 2 decades or whatever than we get a new owner any owner asap.

I'm not saying greens not the right owner only that desperation is no reason to back him.

rangers didn't die under whyte we won't die under green.

we won't die if we stay in admin.

its far more important we get the right owners and prosper for the next 2 decades or whatever than we get a new owner any owner asap.

I'm not saying greens not the right owner only that desperation is no reason to back him.

Sorry GS but I just can't agree with your assertion that we can go along in administration for months.

Even if all the first team squad are punted the debt is just so high and HMRC want their money now, and will want their EBT money straight away if the tribunal goes against us.

Except we don't want the club to die do we? People can't seriously think they'd rather there was no Rangers so long as Charles Green was gone.

Where did anyone say they wanted Green gone, I certainly didn't.

What I want is openness and honesty, from anyone that wants my money.

Sorry GS but I just can't agree with your assertion that we can go along in administration for months.

Even if all the first team squad are punted the debt is just so high and HMRC want their money now, and will want their EBT money straight away if the tribunal goes against us.

I don't see any great pressure from hmrc.

even so its possible to make payments to them. people just imagine that we have to come out of admin but its not necessarily true.

I don't see any great pressure from hmrc.

even so its possible to make payments to them. people just imagine that we have to come out of admin but its not necessarily true.

HMRC might not be publically calling us out but I seriously doubt they're willing to be patient, especially where the EBT case is concerned.