Thompson having a go At Rangers AGAIN

Guest No 6

Taking the moral high ground after siring a sprog out with his marriage , what a statesman for Scottish football . Pond life no mark , fuck him and his shitty little club . Guaranteed he will lose all of Daddy's money

Guest Xander1873

Our main goal should be to inflict as much financial misery on the SPL clubs as our support can. In my mind its impossible to support Rangers while funding our enemies, a season long boycott of SPL away grounds in conjunction with a Boycott of all Scottish cup games is the proper response.

Our support should not benefit the rest of Scottish football and with the 50/50 share of gate money in the Scottish cup, a boycott of all games in that competition is the only option open to us.

BTW, as I did last season, I can encourage each and every Bear to sign up for Rangers.TV (for me it is pounds 34 a year) to listen to all Rangers games' audio commentaries (by Tom Miller and a Rangers media lad), view Blues News and some interviews et al (watching games costs extra). This money will go straight to the club, as confirmed by the chief editor of Rangers media*.

*These are the club employees, not those of the Rangers Media supporters website ... just in case.

Guest Dutchy

Talk about digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

There should be a hole in his clubs finances in the next few years, that's the time to ask him if his club can survive without Rangers.

Quote:

"There's been a lack of remorse shown. Views have hardened."

Lack of remorse by whom? Craig Whyte? The Adminstrators?

Or does he mean us? Because I'm filled with remorse. I wish we'd never let Whyte over the doorstep.

I hope we have long memories regarding Dundee Hibs and Hibs. And the others.

Can't these prats see that Scottish football is falling apart at the seams? And they just continue making it worse.

I hope we have long memories regarding Dundee Hibs and Hibs. And the others.

John Yorkston, the Dunfermline chairman has been the worst. After the RFFF paid his club back what was owed to them from money raised by Rangers fans to save OUR club he's done nothing but stab us in the back with his comments in the media. The day Yorkston came out of Hampden with his face tripping him because he'd been told that Dunfermline wouldn't be getting any voting power regarding Rangers was one of the happiest days I've had for months. That and the day they were officially relegated points-wise.