Enemies Within ?

From RM

I never fail to be surprised by the actions of the Rangers support.

We seemingly attract, more of the sort that put themselves first than the club.

In recent times this has come more to the fore than at any other time in our history.

2 classic examples in recent weeks have had me shaking my head, although there are many more

I wonâ??t name names, as I believe that would be counter-productive, but there are some Rangers fans who really need to take a step back, and review their own conduct.

First we had a former Rangers Supporters Trust board member, who engineered a resignation of one of The Blue Knights, by complaining to his employers that said Blue Knight would be unable to devote enough attention to looking after his clients in his day job. Of course, said former board member, was one such client.

As a really crucial stage in negotiations, one of the Blue Knights was forced to resign, through the machinations of a Rangers fan, who subsequently boasted about it on another Rangers fans site.

Nice to be nice, eh?

Then, on the flip side of the Blue Knights coin we have another deeply unpopular individual, who has apparently been acting to destabilise the takeover process by Charles Green.

One can only presume that this individual believes that there is still a possibility that Green will walk away from the club, leaving the way clear for The Blue Knights to come to the rescue, and hand out the blazers and power to several individuals promised a slice of the action.

While the RFFF has been working hard to save the club, an enemy within is leaking sensitive information that has a real prospect of damaging Rangers chances of achieving a CVA.

A pattern has emerged following recent meetings, that information from RFFF meetings, and fans meetings with Charles Green, is finding its way to blogger David Leggat, and Blue Knights activists, with stakeholders such as Dave King and Paul Murray also commenting on points raised at private meetings they did not attend.

Dave King last week asked Rangers fans and shareholders to block the proposed CVA and withhold Season Ticket money, on the basis of some wild assumptions about Green that seem to have arisen following the RFFF meeting including the Yorkshireman. Quite how he reached the conclusions he did I donâ??t know, but it was an unwelcome distraction from the matter in hand, ie achieving a CVA.

Greenâ??s deal to secure Rangers has apparently got a clause that he can walk away if a CVA isnâ??t agreed. It appears that some are grasping to that belief and acting against him to make this happen.

They seem to be oblivious that he has just covered himself here, and given himself another option to have a threat over creditors.

The most likely scenario on Rangers being refused a CVA is the Newco route, which will cause major issues for the club over the next decade.

This cannot be understated. Many will point to precedents of other clubs keeping their histories, and theyâ??d be right, but make no mistake, many in Scotland an beyond will be acting to change that, and may well succeed.

The SPL rules to dock points, as well as severe SFA sanctions mean it should be avoided at all costs.

HMRC have already appointed Liquidators, and it would be churlish to rule out the possibility that they will take a 3 Mil hit on what they could get from a CVA, and just wind up the club.

Youâ??d think this cannot be anyoneâ??s wish, but it would appear that there are Rangers fans working to make this happen.

Now, sensitive RFFF minutes from last weekâ??s meeting with Green has been leaked to Alasdair Lamont of the BBC. Lamont started tweeting details of the minutes yesterday, which I wonâ??t repeat here.

Suffice to say, some could be damaging to the chances of achieving a CVA on Thursday, and lead to any number of doomsday scenarios that the bheasts are so frequently fantasising about.

Green might be brave, but heâ??s not stupid, and knows that the CVA route is the quickest route back to some kind of normality for the club, and to him getting a quick pay day and getting out

If he wishes to get in and out as soon as possible, and sell a profitable club with no debt for profit, then he needs a CVA. I have no reason to doubt him, and frankly, none of us can afford to.

So, who from the RFFF would put the club at the mercy of the doomsday scenarios, based on the remote possibility that The Blue Knights can come back to rescue the club?

Who from the RFFF would shaft everyone else in the room to make it happen?

Who from the RFFF would knowingly je0pardise the fragile unity amongst the Rangers support to make this happen?

Who from the RFFF would shatter trust between the RFFF and Green in order to further their own agenda, and hurt the club

Who from the RFFF would use the one media group which has driven Rangers fans to protest at their front door three times?

On Rangers fan site Follow Follow, one poster asked the question to his fellow Rangers Supporters

â??Do You Want the CVA Agreed?â?

http://forum.followf...ad.php?t=875753

Silly question, right?

The fans spoke overwhelmingly to ridicule the poster for asking the question. In fact, Iâ??d say at the time I read it, that 99% of the posters either voted â??yesâ?, or ridiculed the question, while stating that â??timpostersâ? were responsible for the 3 â??noâ? votes.

At the time I read it, there were no responses from several senior posters who are normally over anything like this.

Why would they be so quiet?

worried the cva may now go through ? also hear RFFF not happy with the leaker within

Why worry about the CVA get it passed, if they want involved invest the money change it from within. Or are they worried about the skeletons in way too many cupboards, Green seems to be saying he's not interested in looking back and pointing fingers, mores the pity.

As for the leak, put a group of Rangers fans in a room you have two certainties, they will all fall out and one of them will be off to the papers before he's out the door. It's never going to change sadly.

Why not just name names.

Rangers Forums are more like play schools and nurseries.

What is needed is a Who's Who, make things easier for us strangers.

Ex Rangers Trust Board Member FFS!!

He used to post on here CB and had to stop after getting some really nasty Emails, which imo are way out of order.

Why not just name names.

Rangers Forums are more like play schools and nurseries.

What is needed is a Who's Who, make things easier for us strangers.

Ex Rangers Trust Board Member FFS!!

I assuming that is Braham Hemdani from here and the other inference is clearly Mark Dingwall.