The future and our history

History can't be erased, that's just silly, but the club we have all grown up with just won't be the same anymore. Anyone claiming otherwise is just as silly as Keevins is.

It appears it can when it concerns institutionalised paedophilia.....:(

History can't be erased, that's just silly, but the club we have all grown up with just won't be the same anymore. Anyone claiming otherwise is just as silly as Keevins is.

The club what's you make it CJ, it will still be the same Rangers I watch, just because some wee Mhank or some business prick tells me it's a different club and I'm not watching Rangers but The Rangers. I couldn't give 2 flying f#^ks what they think as long as we are playing at Ibrox and wearing Royal Blue it will be my Rangers, and in a generations time my grandkids will be watching their Rangers. Having never watched another other Rangers but they will still know our proud history.

The club what's you make it CJ, it will still be the same Rangers I watch, just because some wee Mhank or some business prick tells me it's a different club and I'm not watching Rangers but The Rangers. I couldn't give 2 flying f#^ks what they think as long as we are playing at Ibrox and wearing Royal Blue it will be my Rangers, and in a generations time my grandkids will be watching their Rangers. Having never watched another other Rangers but they will still know our proud history.

We're all free to make our own choices and call things as we see them. I won't be back.

If we lose our history, does that mean that there will be only one Glasgow club with a sectarian history?

How will they get their kicks without exaggerating stuff about our past if it doesn't exist?

We're all free to make our own choices and call things as we see them. I won't be back.

What is your forfeit if you return?

In fairness to Casey, I'm pretty sure he's consistently said he wouldn't support a newco and that was from way before Green even magically appeared from the ether.

Maybe he'll change his mind though, you never know!