The future and our history

Guest Guardian
our history is safe. unfortunately d&p seem to think that's a green light to shaft us six ways from Sunday.

Why ?

What have they done and what should they have done ?

our history is safe. unfortunately d&p seem to think that's a green light to shaft us six ways from Sunday.

GS this thread is about Rangers and our future not D&P, what's your views on that the Newco and potential punishment.

Wonder what would the opinions of the other 11 chairmen will be.

Aberdeen - Fan power alone will tell the club vote against us.

Celtic - Would they want the OF games to remain and need the Sky money? Or do they see themselves having auto CL entry. Against.

Dundee Utd - Most 100% against in the league.

Hearts - They are in a mess themselves. Even less income with us going out. I think they would vote FOR.

Hibs - No clue but fan power again may push the club to Against.

Inverness - Probably FOR.

Kilmarnock - Chairman has spoken up for us. FOR.

Motherwell - Considering they escaped the other year from Admin with no penalty, they might have a soft spot. Yet they could seem themselves as the nearest to Celtic in the league. - Tough call.

Ross County - New boys would have been itching to play at Ibrox and have Rangers on their patch. FOR.

St Johnstone - No idea

St Mirren - No Idea

Edited by Gribz

GS this thread is about Rangers and our future not D&P, what's your views on that the Newco and potential punishment.

I have always said a newco is an utter disaster for the club.

many seem to accept it for some reason simply because it retains our history.

what can I say. some think it will be ok for green to turn a quick profit on us.

I think we've become battered wives. lost all our self confidence and self respect.

Celtic - Would they want the OF games to remain and need the Sky money? Or do they see themselves having auto CL entry. Against.

Hearts - They are in a mess themselves. Even less income with us going out. I think they would vote FOR.

Kilmarnock - No clue.

Motherwell - Considering they escaped the other year from Admin with no penalty, they might have a soft spot. Yet they could seem themselves as the nearest to Celtic in the league. - Tough call.

Ross County - New boys would have been itching to play at Ibrox and have Rangers on their patch. FOR.

St Johnstone - No idea

St Mirren - No Idea

Killie chairman has spoken up for us and against harsh sanctions. How many do we need? Is it 7 or 8?

what can I say. some think it will be ok for green to turn a quick profit on us.

I think we've become battered wives. lost all our self confidence and self respect.

McCann turned a huge profit on Celtic and they are in an ok place now - especially compared to us.

The problem is we have no choice and if someone makes a buck while putting us back on our feet then it might be the bitter pill we have to swallow.

So what would you have had us do? There was nothing we could do to stop D&P - Whyte appointed them, they appointed Green as PB. It's all right being negative if you can suggest options at the time something happens. A certain "Maineflyer" on here campaigned relentlessly to turn us all against SDM despite there being no alternative at the time. Now it seems that the best course might have been to stick with Murray and pay our taxes etc. So - in the predicament we are now in: what should we do? Meanng us as ordinary supporters.

Guest de_bear

Kilmarnock - Chairman has spoken up for us. FOR.

St Johnstone - No idea

St Mirren - No Idea

St Johnstone, St Mirren & Inverness have all spoken out against us, I'm sure.

St Johnstone, St Mirren & Inverness have all spoken out against us, I'm sure.

St Johnstone and Hibs certainly have. I remember Petrie saying we should be punished. Not sure about the other 2